PetArmor for Dogs 44lbs 3ct uploaded by Renata A.

BY PETARMOR

PetArmor Flea & Tick Protection for Dogs 23 - 44 lbs.: Approved for use on puppies 8 weeks and older Kills adult fleas Kills ticks Waterproof Kills ticks Kills chewing lice Fast acting How it Works PetArmor works the same way as Frontline Top Spot, providing full-body protection to help keep your pets flea and tick free. And they stay gone for 30 days. It's that simple. PetArmor contains fipronil, so it kills fleas and ticks on your pet. Even new fleas that hatch later will be killed when they jump on your pet. PetArmor is just as safe and effective as Frontline Top Spot. What can I expect after treatment? After treatment with PetArmor, fleas and ticks get very active as they die and move to the top of the pet's coat where they are more visible. This is a sign that the product is working. If you see fleas several days or weeks after applying PetArmor, you may have an infestation in your yard or elsewhere. Remember to treat all pets in your house with PetArmor every 30 days throughout the year to help protect your pets from fleas and ticks. Prevention is the best medicine As with most things in life, prevention is much easier and less expensive than treating an existing problem. Even a few fleas can spread throughout your home and be difficult to overcome. Using PetArmor medication every 30 days will protect your pet. see more...

tiffany h.
Deatsville, AL
This is a decent product for the price. After being applied, it takes a while for it to kick in maybe a few days at the most. It's easy to apply. There's a catch to this product though...it doesn't last a whole month. It last 3 weeks tops at the most but for 3 weeks my dog is tick and flea free. I'd recommend it if you can't afford a more expensive product.
Leticia M.
Fontana, CA
This product is great it helps keep fleas and tricks away from my pets and it kills them pretty fast this was my first time using the product and I was very impressed with the results of it and I recommend it to dog owners to give it a try for their pets
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
My trusted veterinarian recommended this for one of my dogs. She's a Siberian Husky, and we live in south Texas, so she's prone to parasites like fleas and ticks. This product works great, and it's become something I trust for the well-being of my dog.
Wendi C.
Denham Springs, LA
We use this on my dog gator. He is a black lab. And it works very well. It's cheaper than the other nut just as effective. I bought it at Walmart and I have bought it from petsmart.i would definitely recommend this to other owners.
Amy E.
Forest , OH
I've used this for five years as a preventive measure and my pets have never had a flea! However, I don't know how well it works after there's already an infestation.
Maxine J.
Mansfield, OH
Don't like this product as well as other name brands or holistic approach. Just didn't seem to work too well. Did find a flea or two almost 2 weeks after application
Sydnie S.
Decatur, IN
I think this worked fine. I used it more as a preventative but I never got a flee or tick problem while I had this on him so Id say it worked
Erica M.
Whitefield, ME
Works alright for a short amount of time, but prefer to use other beands. After about 2 weeks, I noticed fleas again.
Jessica P.
This product is a good product in the beginning but I've noticed it doesn't last very long.
William J.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like to keep my dogs protected and this is one of the best products I've used so far.