PetArmor for Dogs 44lbs 3ct uploaded by Renata A.

BY PETARMOR

PetArmor Flea & Tick Protection for Dogs 23 - 44 lbs.: Approved for use on puppies 8 weeks and older Kills adult fleas Kills ticks Waterproof Kills ticks Kills chewing lice Fast acting How it Works PetArmor works the same way as Frontline Top Spot, providing full-body protection to help keep your pets flea and tick free. And they stay gone for 30 days. It's that simple. PetArmor contains fipronil, so it kills fleas and ticks on your pet. Even new fleas that hatch later will be killed when they jump on your pet. PetArmor is just as safe and effective as Frontline Top Spot. What can I expect after treatment? After treatment with PetArmor, fleas and ticks get very active as they die and move to the top of the pet's coat where they are more visible. This is a sign that the product is working. If you see fleas several days or weeks after applying PetArmor, you may have an infestation in your yard or elsewhere. Remember to treat all pets in your house with PetArmor every 30 days throughout the year to help protect your pets from fleas and ticks. Prevention is the best medicine As with most things in life, prevention is much easier and less expensive than treating an existing problem. Even a few fleas can spread throughout your home and be difficult to overcome. Using PetArmor medication every 30 days will protect your pet. see more...

Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Works great for our dog, a one year old black labradoodle. She is an indoor/outdoor dog who loves to explore. She also has exposure to other dogs at doggie daycare and the dog park. Easy application for your dog, no odor and has kept our dog flea and tick free! It is a little greasy and takes a while to soak in so it leaves a gross spot on the dogs neck for a few days.
tiffany h.
tiffany h.
Deatsville, AL
This is a decent product for the price. After being applied, it takes a while for it to kick in maybe a few days at the most. It's easy to apply. There's a catch to this product though...it doesn't last a whole month. It last 3 weeks tops at the most but for 3 weeks my dog is tick and flea free. I'd recommend it if you can't afford a more expensive product.
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Orlando, FL
This product does not work at all. After three months of using it religiously and cleaning my apartment, my dog and cat both still had fleas. I thought they must just have some mutant super type of flea, but no. I bought them both frontline and the fleas were completely gone within a week. Boy do I feel dumb.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Killeen, TX
I don't really use it as frequently as I should so my dog still ended up getting fleas from the dogs next door. It was scary, cant she did not have fleas before meeting those dogs because she didn't have contact with other dogs so I wouldn't be able to say yes or no
Leticia M.
Leticia M.
Fontana, CA
This product is great it helps keep fleas and tricks away from my pets and it kills them pretty fast this was my first time using the product and I was very impressed with the results of it and I recommend it to dog owners to give it a try for their pets
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
My trusted veterinarian recommended this for one of my dogs. She's a Siberian Husky, and we live in south Texas, so she's prone to parasites like fleas and ticks. This product works great, and it's become something I trust for the well-being of my dog.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Summit , MS
I have a lab that stays outside during the day and she comes in at night. Flea defense is very important to me. I tried PerArmor for dogs over 44lbs and it did not work for us. The fleas were still on her so we had to discontinue use.
Wendi C.
Wendi C.
Denham Springs, LA
We use this on my dog gator. He is a black lab. And it works very well. It's cheaper than the other nut just as effective. I bought it at Walmart and I have bought it from petsmart.i would definitely recommend this to other owners.
Kelly Z.
Kelly Z.
Easley, SC
I am very satisfied with this product. The price is very reasonable and it was worked extremely well for my dog. We had a flea problem with her previously and she hasn't had any more since we started using PetArmor.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Snover, MI
Works just as good as Frontline, and the other exspensive brands. I have only used one application and it's been over 30 days and I haven't noticed any problems. Definitely good for the price.
Nicholas H.
Nicholas H.
Is this better than Advantix?