Pets & AnimalsPet CarePetArmor
for Cats, Over 15 Pounds, 3 Count

PetArmor for Cats, Over 1.5 Pounds, 3 Count

by PetArmor

Your pets are family, and PetArmor helps you confidently care for your cats—especially when it comes to flea and tick treatments. PetArmor conveniently provides vet-quality protection without the expense of a vet visit. It kills adult fleas, ticks, and chewing lice for up to 30 days. This flea and tick topical treatment for cats kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, while stopping flea infestations. Fast-acting and waterproof, this flea and tick treatment for cats starts working right away.

Iss this worth it ?
Does this product work as well as prescription treatment for cats?
Is this a necessary product for indoor cats?
Start your review of PetArmor for Cats, Over 1.5 Pounds, 3 Count!
Julie G.
Winter Spgs, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
PetArmor for Cats, Over 1.5 Pounds, 3 Count uploaded by Julie G.
Horrible!! Had fleas back in a few days!! Luckily, chewy.com refunded me since I hated it and had to get another more expensive flea treatment. But I did have to wait the whole month to I was able to retreat poor azreal. Wish I could give it minus 5 stars, I would.
Sabrina D.
Plano, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
PetArmor for Cats, Over 1.5 Pounds, 3 Count uploaded by Sabrina D.
Works well, quickly get onto the back of their necks, and the instructions are thorough. Plus, this is a better price than purchasing flea preventatives from the vet. I have two cats and they hate application day but go back to living their lives soon after.
Shea M.
idden Forest Court Marietta GA
PetArmor for Cats, Over 1.5 Pounds, 3 Count uploaded by Shea M.
It helps my lil baby Fiona be more comfortable and not have itchiness. I make sure that she get her monthly dose of tixk and flea medicine. I've never tried Frintline Plus for cats but it's seems to work just find. PetArmor Flea & Tick for Cats - 1.5 lbs
Katie S.
Barbourville, KY
PetArmor for Cats, Over 1.5 Pounds, 3 Count uploaded by Katie S.
I feel like this treatment worked well for my cat. It was fairly easy for her to take. She's a 4 year old seal point Siamese - a beautiful cat and i want to take good care of her. It would be nice if this were a chewable but it's easy to give it to her in a treat. I would absolutely recommend to other cat owners.
Amber P.
Coraopolis, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
PetArmor for Cats, Over 1.5 Pounds, 3 Count uploaded by Amber P.
This product worked just as well keeping fleas and ticks away from my kitten as the more expense products. I will continue you buy this for my dog and my cat saving me a ton of money.
Natasha E.
Hazard, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: PetSmart
I like this product and will purchase it again. Took care of fleas and ticks without making my cat sick at all!!
Geina H.
Shillington, PA
I totally loved this product. It worked awesomely on my cat. She now goes outside down the steps n eats the grass. When she comes in she isn't scratching n doesn't have no fleas. I would highly recommend this product to everyone i know.
Lori Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats don't go outside but fleas are terrible in Florida! This is our go to for protection. Works quickly and doesn't leave an oily mess on their fur.
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is also a good flea killer for cats, my cats really hate them but it works great but they meow and scream because they hate it
Destiny  J.
Hammond, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Cleared my three cats of fleas in pretty much one dose would definitely recommend for anyone who has tried numerous flea treatments.