by PetArmor

PetArmor® For Cats.

3 applicators.

Kills fleas, ticks & chewing lice.

Kills ticks, including ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease.

Easy-to-use topical application.

Fast action.

Waterproof.

Lasting control.

Only for cats & kittens.

8 weeks or older and 1.5 lbs or over.

*PetArmor® for cats is not manufactured or distributed by Merial, the makers of Frontline® brand products. Frontline® is a registered trademark of Merial.

Does this product work as well as prescription treatment for cats?
Is this a necessary product for indoor cats?
Start your review of PetArmor for Cats Kills Fleas, Ticks & Chewing Lice Cats & Kittens 1.5 LB or Over - 3 CT!
This stuff works pretty good. If you can't afford the expensive stuff, just use this instead. It really does help, I was really impressed.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product did not work well at all. My cat doesn’t even go outside and he got fleas while treated with this. Do not waste your money!
Dry Fork, VA
This really works for my cats. I have a kitten that stays indoors but he will go outside so he gets fleas but I haven't seen any on him.
North Vernon, IN
This product did not ease my cat's flea issues at all. I do not recommend. I tried three months, and then switched to a different brand.
Clarksville , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product and my cats are indoor outdoor cats. Never had fleas and they have had no adverse effects. I would purchase again
East, Tawas Michigan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is also a good flea killer for cats, my cats really hate them but it works great but they meow and scream because they hate it
Shelby, NC
Works well, have noticed the effectiveness wears off quicker than it claims. But still kills bugs fast. No the price is reasonable
Teočak
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are not such big fans of indoor so this is perfect for them when they go on there little adventures. Love this so much.
knoxville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perarmor for cats kills dead, ticks and chewing lice cars and kittens 1.5 lb or over -3 ct is the best this out there for cats
Prestonsburg, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
PetArmor for Cats Kills Fleas, Ticks & Chewing Lice Cats & Kittens 1.5 LB or Over - 3 CT uploaded by Faith M.
Works pretty well for about 3 weeks but it's not miracle product but it gives some relief highly recommend to those on a buget.