PetArmor for Cats Kills Fleas, Ticks & Chewing Lice Cats & Kittens 1.5 LB or Over - 3 CT uploaded by Faith M.

BY PETARMOR

PetArmor® For Cats.

3 applicators.

Kills fleas, ticks & chewing lice.

Kills ticks, including ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease.

Easy-to-use topical application.

Fast action.

Waterproof.

Lasting control.

Only for cats & kittens.

8 weeks or older and 1.5 lbs or over.

*PetArmor® for cats is not manufactured or distributed by Merial, the makers of Frontline® brand products. Frontline® is a registered trademark of Merial. see more...

• Does this product work as well as prescription treatment ...2 Answers
  • Is this a necessary product for indoor cats? 1 Answers
Stephanie N.
Dayton, OH
Worked well in my opinion wasn't too potient. And it's very well priced. Also come in a reflective collar for outside animals. And if it gets snagged it'll break off the pet
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
I would never waste my money on this product, I used it once on 3 cats, I used it 2 days before one cat was going to the vet to be neutered, I dropped him off, let them know he had just had flea drops applied 4 days prior (so they would not use anything on him and over dose him). I went back a few hours later to pick him up, to be told that he was INFESTED with fleas , When I got home I inspected my other 2 cats, yep they were too! so I (and they) had to wait a month to get something else, because I did not want to mix products, Following month, I bought a brand off Drs Foster and Smith, that can be bought at the vet (but it was cheaper online), applied it, and checked them the following morning no fleas! I make sure to let me friends and family know not to use this product. It does not get rid of fleas, my cats were not infested when I applied it, I groom them daily, and I only saw 2 fleas on them and got none from their flea comb, I honestly think this product made the fleas hatch! because they were miserable the entire time this product was on them. My cats are adults (4 and 3 yrs old) I've had the two oldest since they were 4 months old, had the youngest since birth, they never had a flea infestation before and they do go outside in a enclosed kennel made just for them. So this cat paren't wills top trying to save a penny, and cut corners, and stick to the flea drops that work, yes they may cost more, but in the end they work! This stuff does not work!
Kara B.
Orinda, CA
I left Frontline to try this brand due to the lower price point. Big mistake. I guess the saying is true, you get what you pay for. I put this on my cats and saw ZERO results. The only result I was was my cats sported a oily mohawk for 2 weeks as it didn't sink in at all. Not a fan. Back to Frontline.
Amber R.
I used this on my cat immediately after I noticed the other cat in the house had started scratching & had gotten fleas, as I was worried my cat would be next. I ran to the store and applied this product immediately, and no fleas! I have also never had an issue with tics or anything else on her. We try and use this once every three months but sometimes forget and she goes a little bit longer than the 3 month limit, but we have still never had an issue even then. I'd say this product works extremely well, and even helps prevent issues longer than advertised (although obviously not as well, and I still wouldn't recommend it) which is very helpful for people who can be forgetful, like me.
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
Petarmor really did not do a good job at controlling my 3 cats flea issues. I used it continuously for 3-4 months as instructed and slough they had less fleas they never disappeared completely. Petarmor is one of the lower priced flea medications but from my experience I would bite the bullet and purchase the higher end brands.
Taylor C.
Decatur, GA
Burned some of the fur and skin off around the area where I applied it. It's also a lot of liquid, so to apply it between the shoulder blades in an area where my cat can't reach it and lick it off/get sick is a bit difficult. I have a short haired cat and to comb the area to get to the skin is very difficult using this product.
Kristy L.
Cape Coral, FL
Great product. Worked on all 4 of my cats when one of my cats got out and came back with fleas and gave the three other fleas. Just gotta keep up with the vacuuming and you're good to go! My larger cat did end up licking the spot where we put it on him and he started drooling and running around like a psycho
Ashley H.
Crap! TOTAL CRAP!!!!! Do NOT waste your money!!! I've been buying Advantage II for years from SAMs Club and decided to try this brand and save a little. Horrible idea!!!! We ended up with a massive flea outbreak and had to them get Presciption pills for our cats which ended up costing a fortune. Do not buy this product!!!!!!
Kerri S.
The PetArmor for Cats is a great, budget-friendly option. It worked well to keep my cat flea-free, but it doesn't apply as well. After a day or so, the medicine flakes a bit and turns white on her fur. She doesn't seem to mind, but it is a bit unsightly for a few days.
Sara C.
Callaway, FL
This is a very important product that every cat lover needs.flea protection,it kiills,prevents fleas and there eggs from flouroshjing on your cat.fleas also cause pin worms in cats,so make sure your cat is always protected from these creatures.will buy again😆😇
Chelsey N.
Granite Falls, WA
Does this product work as well as prescription treatment for cats?
April B.
Manhattan , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this a necessary product for indoor cats?