PetArmor for Cats Kills Fleas, Ticks & Chewing Lice Cats & Kittens 1.5 LB or Over - 3 CT uploaded by Faith D.

BY PETARMOR

PetArmor® For Cats.

3 applicators.

Kills fleas, ticks & chewing lice.

Kills ticks, including ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease.

Easy-to-use topical application.

Fast action.

Waterproof.

Lasting control.

Only for cats & kittens.

8 weeks or older and 1.5 lbs or over.

*PetArmor® for cats is not manufactured or distributed by Merial, the makers of Frontline® brand products. Frontline® is a registered trademark of Merial. see more...

• Does this product work as well as prescription treatment for cats? 2 Answers
  • Is this a necessary product for indoor cats? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Pet Lover Expert
I would never waste my money on this product, I used it once on 3 cats, I used it 2 days before one cat was going to the vet to be neutered, I dropped him off, let them know he had just had flea drops applied 4 days prior (so they would not use anything on him and over dose him). I went back a few hours later to pick him up, to be told that he was INFESTED with fleas , When I got home I inspected my other 2 cats, yep they were too! so I (and they) had to wait a month to get something else, because I did not want to mix products, Following month, I bought a brand off Drs Foster and Smith, that can be bought at the vet (but it was cheaper online), applied it, and checked them the following morning no fleas! I make sure to let me friends and family know not to use this product. It does not get rid of fleas, my cats were not infested when I applied it, I groom them daily, and I only saw 2 fleas on them and got none from their flea comb, I honestly think this product made the fleas hatch! because they were miserable the entire time this product was on them. My cats are adults (4 and 3 yrs old) I've had the two oldest since they were 4 months old, had the youngest since birth, they never had a flea infestation before and they do go outside in a enclosed kennel made just for them. So this cat paren't wills top trying to save a penny, and cut corners, and stick to the flea drops that work, yes they may cost more, but in the end they work! This stuff does not work!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Atlanta, GA
Burned some of the fur and skin off around the area where I applied it. It's also a lot of liquid, so to apply it between the shoulder blades in an area where my cat can't reach it and lick it off/get sick is a bit difficult. I have a short haired cat and to comb the area to get to the skin is very difficult using this product.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL
Petarmor really did not do a good job at controlling my 3 cats flea issues. I used it continuously for 3-4 months as instructed and slough they had less fleas they never disappeared completely. Petarmor is one of the lower priced flea medications but from my experience I would bite the bullet and purchase the higher end brands.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Crap! TOTAL CRAP!!!!! Do NOT waste your money!!! I've been buying Advantage II for years from SAMs Club and decided to try this brand and save a little. Horrible idea!!!! We ended up with a massive flea outbreak and had to them get Presciption pills for our cats which ended up costing a fortune. Do not buy this product!!!!!!
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Cape Coral, FL
Great product. Worked on all 4 of my cats when one of my cats got out and came back with fleas and gave the three other fleas. Just gotta keep up with the vacuuming and you're good to go! My larger cat did end up licking the spot where we put it on him and he started drooling and running around like a psycho
Kerri S.
Kerri S.
The PetArmor for Cats is a great, budget-friendly option. It worked well to keep my cat flea-free, but it doesn't apply as well. After a day or so, the medicine flakes a bit and turns white on her fur. She doesn't seem to mind, but it is a bit unsightly for a few days.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
Because we have so many cats we need a good flea and trick medication for our cats. This seems to do the trick and it's easy to just put on their neck and let them run away. I have noticed that it will melt your fake fingernails if you are not careful.
Carissa D.
Carissa D.
New Haven, CT
This is a big waste of money and I'm surprised it's allowed to stay on the market. Plain and simple it doesn't work. You can go to your vet and get a tube of Advantage for less money and it will actually work for your pets. This is crap
Jesse H.
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
This product worked great! I had a kitten that needed a treatment and this one did the job. She did not mind the application. I've two Siamese cats. It's pretty good compared to the pricey alternatives. I'd recommend it most definitely.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Tallahassee, FL
Wash this off of your cat immediately!! The ingredients found in this medicine are way too harsh for animals. I gave it to my cat because it was cheaper until my vet warned me that it could be toxic to my pet! Never buying this again!
Chelsey N.
Chelsey N.
Granite Falls, WA
Does this product work as well as prescription treatment for cats?
April B.
April B.
Pet Lover Expert
Is this a necessary product for indoor cats?