BY PETARMOR #27 in Flea & Tick Control

LongLast 30 Day Compare to Frontline Spray, Same Active Ingredient* 2 Kills Fleas and Ticks for Up to 30 Days 3 Water Proof PetArmor LongLast 30 Day Fipronil Flea Tick Spray For Dogs and Cats controls infestations by killing fleas and ticks for at least 30 days. Stops and prevents infestation of fleas and ticks. Ingredients: br Fipronil.0.29% Other Ingredients.99.71% *PetArmor LongLast 30 Day Fipronil Flea Tick Spray For Dogs and Cats is not manufactured by or distributed by Merial. Frontline is a registered trademark of Merial. see more...

Paola R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This works well! I apply this one a weeks, after I give my kitty a bath. It immediately kills the fleas he has on him because as I comb his hair, the dead fleas fall off. However, it does not do very well at preventing more fleas as by the next week, I find more dead fleas after his bath.
Hailey L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product helps keep my pets happy and healthy. We love being outside so this is nice and easy to apply but it keeps my pup safe. I have a medium size dog with medium length hair. I recommend this to dog and cat owners!
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After giving me dog her medicine I spray this on her to make sure there are definitely no critters on her. I'm a freak when It comes to those nasty things and this really helps and eases my mind off those things.
Bryanna B.
New Tripoli
This works amazing. My dog has never gotten a tick and neither has my cat. I would highly recommend this to people with any type of cat or dog. This product had a good value and I would buy it again!
Genesis G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have notice that this spray dose a pretty good job at preventing pests as well as taking care of the pests that already exist! Can't complain to much about this product!
Jessica H.
Belle Plaine, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This does work on our cats! Since my cats our outdoors we usually put this behind there ears, because that’s usually were they get the ticks and all that other stuff, but good product! :)
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve never had a problem with fleas or ticks for any of my pets. This gives me just a reassurance that I don’t need to worry about my animals getting any ugly mites on them. It also helps with them itching.
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Spraying this around or on them helps alottttt and it’s not even pricey but it helps kill and keep the fleas and ticks away!!!! It’s so good for my sweet babies and it helps them so much I will recommend it to a lot of people who is pet moms
Bree F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am not too sure about this at all. I have never tried. This wasn’t an option I could pick but because I skipped the last one I got these. Idk. I can’t tell you because I’m un sure.
Casey J.
Salina, KS
PetArmor Flea & Tick Spray For Dogs and Cats, 6.5 oz doesn't seem to work all that well. Maybe if you can spray the glass directly but if not it doesn't seem to effective.
Brittany K.
Land O Lakes, FL
Is this a product that you can use on top of the regular flea medication or is this a substitute for it? My cats hate the stuff you squeeze on their necks.
Carmen O.