PetArmor Flea & Tick for Dogs

PetArmor Flea & Tick Protection for Dogs includes the #1 veterinarian-recommended active ingredient, fipronil. It kills adult fleas, chewing lice and ticks that may transmit Lyme disease. This fast-acting and waterproof formula is approved for use on puppies 8 weeks or older.

My friend has a pet and wonders how good it is to buy this product? .Several attempts and did not like? .We should not be disappointed again♥️?
Do you feel this works well for small dogs?
It’s this product for any size of dog??
Start your review of PetArmor Flea & Tick for Dogs!
Booneville, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This works on my dogs just as well as the Frontline Plus, but at a much better price. I live in Florida where flea season is year round. We can't go without this product or we will be in big trouble. I don't see a difference with Pet Armour Plus, just that it does work well. There was a time period where I switched to the regular Pet Armour (without the "Plus") and it didn't work as well. We did see fleas and they were scratching. As soon as I put the Pet Armor Plus on them, they stopped scratching and no fleas. I will continue to purchase this for my happy, healthy dogs.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this, and frontline. This is a great alternative to frontline if you dont have the money to buy frontline, as it is a but expensive (but works). This works just as good, I have no had any flea or tick problem with my dog. I usually bath him once every 2 weeks, and put this on after his fur dries right on the back of his neck and a little thin line down the spine, and it gets the job done! I dont have to worry about walking him and having him catch any fleas or ticks in tall grass that he loves to play in!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Having 3 dogs in my home who love to run and we live in a wooden area this product has helped keep all those nasty buggos at bay. Out of all 3 dogs this past summer I only found 1 tick on my long hair pup who went on a wood run in the rain so to me this is a great product. I haven't seen any skin reactions yet and have been using this product for a year now.. Stalker product for a stellar budget friendly price!!!!
North Liberty
This is a fairly good flea and tick treatment. I have a large labradoodle and a morkie and they both get treated with this the majority of the year. If we don’t get them treated before spring and they get fleas it’s harder to get rid of but if we stay consistent in treating during 3 of the 4 seasons then we don’t ever have a flea problem and don’t see ticks on the dogs. Just wish it was cheaper.
Victorville, CA
I’ve been using this product on my dogs for over a year. Our yard is surrounded by trees and lots of various wild critters. These drops work! They last over a month and Amazon’s price is cheaper than Walmart. The dogs sometimes carry ticks in, but they are dead and not attached. We have not witnessed any crazy side effects. I will continue to use these for a very long time.
baton rouge
If your dogs have fleas or something you should use this so it can help getting those nasty fleas and tick off and your puppy would be so happy to so do what makes your dog happy if it’s the right thing to do. Also you should ask the doctor if you should use this product for your dog because every dog is different and react differently so I would just be on the safe side.
Hammond, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a number of small dogs, as we foster abandoned dogs. Of all my dogs, I’ve only had one that didn’t like the pill. It’s a small chewable treat, the dogs take them right down! I’ve NEVER had anyone of my pets gets sick after taking them. They love them! I’d highly recommend them, they’re worth the cash. I give them to my pets year round as a preventative.
I purchased pet armor flea &ticks for my dog who had started scratching after I took him out for a walk one day .I'm guessing he catched fleas from one of my neighbors dog after I used the pet armor his scratch stopped immediately.My dog has been clean ever since ,I'm glad I bought this brand and I would definitely purchase it again .
Meraux, LA
This is a great value for the money that really works. I love that I can buy this at the pet store or at Walmart and save money at the vet. And I also know it's not something that will harm my dog because it was recommended by a low cost vet clinic. Definitely give this one a try if you're looking for an alternative to overpriced flea treatments
houston
This has helped my dog a lot! Before we got it he would be scratching himself 24/7. And about maybe 2 days later, after we got the product, my dog was as lively as ever, and the best part was, no fleas! He rarely ever scratches himself anymore and when I checked him, he was flea free![product:petarmor-flea-&-tick-for-dogs]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...