PetArmor Flea & Tick for Dogs uploaded by Shawna h.PetArmor Flea & Tick for Dogs uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY PETARMOR #25 in Flea & Tick Control

PetArmor Flea & Tick Protection for Dogs includes the #1 veterinarian-recommended active ingredient, fipronil. It kills adult fleas, chewing lice and ticks that may transmit Lyme disease. This fast-acting and waterproof formula is approved for use on puppies 8 weeks or older.

Crystal F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Shortly after adopting our puppy (when he was 7 months old) we started to notice him scratching. After thoroughly checking him we noticed that he had fleas. After researching flea and tick medications we decided to try this. Within a few days we noticed that 75% of his fleas were gone. After we did the second application they were completely gone and we haven't seen a flea or tick on him since. We live in the country and he loves to run in the woods and fields so I am highly impressed with this product. Works just as well, if not better, than other expensive products.
Alena H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Okay so this stuff is cheap! But it doesn’t quite do the trick. You’ll notice some fleas gone but you’ll also notice everything else that is damaged such as hair and skin irritations. So obviously some fleas would die. If you don’t care about your pet having skin irritations and a funky smell than buy this but if you want the best for your pet buy a better brand! It did kill fleas but I felt a flea bath would do about the same, it didn’t help with ticks either at least not in the 24 hr span before I washed the product off due to skin redness. If you have an indoor pet it may work great but definitely not for outdoor pets!
Kimberly H.
tuscaloosa, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ive used this brand on all my cats and dogs and im not a big fan of this cause it never seems to work as great and cause my kids love to love on the cat and pets and i have issues kewping them away from the spot and the cat and animals still have fleas
Ashlyn A.
Mira Loma, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 4 chihuahuas so this product is less expensive and works well. I am happy I can keep my dogs free of fleas without breaking the bank. I bathe them before putting it on and then once they are fully dry I put this on. Definitely worthwhile.
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
No dog likes recieving flea medicine. This brand is the best brand we have found for our dog. It doesn't smell as bad as the others. It still irritates him a little but he doesn't seem to mind it as much compared to other brands.
Heather M.
I bought this once thinking it would be just as good as the other brand that I normally use. It is cheaper but it doesn't perform as well. My dog kept trying to scratch at the spot where I applied, she really didn't seem to like it. It took forever to dry and go away. I don't think it offered much flea protection either.
Kelly D.
Santa Fe , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This works extremely well for my outside dog she doesn't try to ditch after its put on like she used to with others it doesn't irritate her skin or make her hair fall out
Kristen S.
Limestone
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is amazing ! This kills fleas and ticks and makes the pets happy ! I have a jack russel and pug mix and he gets fleas almost all the time. This stuff is always my number one go to.
Antenia H.
Monroe, GA
I like these drops for my boys that love our outdoor country living.  I'm always glad to find a product that works for the irritation that being in the woods can cause.  This product is very simple to use and it lasts.  I will continue to purchase in the future.
Audrey K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
It. Did. Squat.
Jack diddly.
Nada.
Nothing.
After 3 months, nothing. After a whole box, nothing. Fleas on that poor kitty until we got Comfortis Flea Preventative Dogs - 20-40 lbs. or Cats - 12-24 lbs, 6 months supply from [product:sam's-club]
I have a Pyrenees mastiff who is about 9 months and already weighs about 88-89 pounds he responds well to the shampoo but it's a bit of a job giving him a bath every month especially if he isn't all that dirty, he stays in side for the majority of time but he does have pretty thick fur... would the product work for such thick hair?
Amber H.
Some say it works, some say it doesn't could it be type of dog or area specific to cwrtain flea breeds? Also could the lack of it working ve due to user error?
Marjorie D.
does this come with any side effects? I ask because with my other dog when we applied a flea repellent on her and after a couple months or so they sections where we had applied it started to change into another color. Although we weren't sure if that was because her fur was supposed to do that but we figured it could've been because of the flea repellent.
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this work and is it safe for our pets? I have heard some horror stories about their hair falling out and sometimes I have read they pass away from some of these type products. Not this one specifically. I am looking for a good product and get scared to try new ones on my pets. Any info appreciated.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?

back