PetArmor Flea & Tick for Cats - 1.5 lbs

by PetArmor

PetArmor Flea & Tick Protection for Cats includes the #1 veterinarian-recommended active ingredient, fipronil. It kills adult fleas, chewing lice and ticks that may transmit Lyme disease. This fast-acting and waterproof formula is approved for use on kittens 8 weeks or older and 1.5 lbs. and over.

My friend has a pet and wonders how good it is to buy this product? .Several attempts and did not like? .We should not be disappointed again?💜💜💜💜
Will this product kill the flea eggs
How does this compare to bigger name flea and ticks meds like Advantage or Frontline?
Start your review of PetArmor Flea & Tick for Cats - 1.5 lbs!
joylynn G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This product is ok. Seems to work better then other products I've tried. My animals seem to like it also. It is a little oily. I Will remain using it for now. Will keep buying it. Will recommend to others. Helps during summer or flea season as I like to say.
Sarah H.
Waverly, OH
This stuff did not work AT ALL for my cat. I used it religiously for 3 months and my poor cat still had fleas. And he’s never gone outside!! Had to go to the vet to get Frontline. I would not waste the money on this.
Olimpia G.
Apex
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This really quick and easy treatment for my cat. Which is a huge relief. The faster the better
Kayla V.
Kaukauna, WI
PetArmor Flea amd Tick is a wonderful and safe product for your cat and I highly recommend the use for your pet.
Krystal N.
Harding, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very dissatisfied. My Siamese cat has gotten fleas 3 times while using this product. Did not live up to my expectations at all. A little pricey for a product that does not work.... would not recommend at all.
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Sorry guys but this does not work I still had to take my cat to the vet and get flea medication for her anyways so it was a waste of my money I would not purchase this again and I do not recommend this to anyone
Shaun C.
Loris, SC
Works pretty well! Of course it’s soon summer and fleas are awful it definitely helps
veronica A.
Paris, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
No los e probado porque mis gatos son indoor pero si tuviera que husar serían estos!!!!
Barb F.
Syracuse, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used to buy frontline but the price us so high.. i found this stuff which has the EXACT same ingredients bug for HALF the price. It works great
Melissa C.
Castle Rock, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
PetArmor Flea & Tick for Cats - 1.5 lbs uploaded by Melissa C.
Purchased at: Fred Meyer Jewelers
Worked well for us! I got a new kitty a few days ago, and she had fleas everywhere. So, I bought this, because the store was out of any name brand topical flea poison. I read reviews and they were 50/50 either “one” star or “five” stars. I took a chance, since everything was sold out & my kitty was miserable & I really don’t want fleas all over my house. The fleas died within hours. It made her go crazy when they were dying, idk if they were just crawling away or biting her, but the next day, she was sleeping sound, she has not itched it’s scratched today & I cannot find any fleas on her at all & they were bad! Like crawling up her nose & across her eyes & into her ears & mouth. Just a note: I live in the country & there are many feral & stray cats. My neighbor found her, so I don’t want anyone to worry that she was abused, I think she was just wild.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...