PetArmor Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs uploaded by Ashley W.PetArmor Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs uploaded by Kariny R.PetArmor Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs uploaded by Marivi S.

BY PETARMOR #35 in Dog Grooming Supplies

PetArmor Flea and Tick Collar for Small Dogs provides the long-lasting protection from fleas and ticks your dog needs. This easy-to-use collar features a Right Fit design that keeps the collar securely in place. Two collars provide up to 12 months of protection. Kills fleas Kills ticks, up to 98 percent within 24 hours Waterproof For small dogs; collar fits necks up to 14 inches 2 collars Size: Small. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Madison B.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: PetArmor Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs - Small (2ct), PetArmor Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs - Large (2ct)
Its cheaper than the other flea collars I have used. It gets the job done for the most part and its half the price. It's not as effective as the $80 one but like I said it gets the job done if you're on a budget
J C.
Lahoma, OK
We have a really bad tick problem where we live and we rely heavily on these products. We buy this at our local farm store. The pro is that it works fast and effectively. The con is that it can be snapped off and if it does snap or fall off then you’ll have to replace it. I do prefer the collars on cats then the solution though because it seems to work more effectively for some reason
Stefanie J.
Atlanta
I love love love these collars! They make it so that you don’t have to keep up isn’t pills or ointments. They are not chalky or smelly at all! The price is a bit up there but it saves you so much considering what you’d pay out for regular monthly prevention. These collars last anywhere from 4-10 months! PetArmor Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs
Peyton K.
Dahlonega , GA
When we first got our texas heeler puppy, she came from a farm. Unfortunately, she also came with a ton of fleas covering her entire little body. You can't put meds on a puppy under twelve weeks, so luckily I was able to use the collar to rid her of the pain and suffering of the fleas. A lifesaver for her and our home the first few weeks.
Chanel L.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
I bought this for my little pup this summer and it was a life savor. With summer and all the bugs it attracts, nothing worked better! My dog couldn’t stop itching due to all the fleas that were around, even I was bit numerous times and as soon as I put one of these on her, no more bites and no more worries. Great Product!
Jami K.
Fort Pierce , FL
This does not work at all. It's not very size friendly for my smaller dog and I still noticed fleas on her after wearing the color for an extended period of time. I won't be buying again and I don't personally recommend it to anyone. It's best to save your money and invest in something like Frontline.
Ivonne G.
My little chihuahua enjoyed this product a lot bc she's always been a inside dog. Moving to Texas really put me in a tough spot bc my mom didn't want her inside the house with ticks. But this product definitely helped up both a lot ! Her so she won't get bitten & me so I wouldn't get in trouble
Estefany A.
I bought this collar for my 3 year old chihuahua quite some time ago after I took him to the dog park and saw him scratching himself. I noticed a small tick and quickly raced to buy treatment. Once that was done with I put on the collar to help prevent anything from getting on him or killing any if left behind
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I am giving her three stars because I’m not sure if it worked or if it was a shampoo that I bought for my dog at work yet something worked when I did it I am glad that it did and I bought it out while I would definitely like to try to again if I have a chance on my dog out please help
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
This collar is very affordable and works great! It’s also waterproof so baths and playing won’t wash away protection. It doesn’t have the tacky feel like other collars can and it doesn’t smell at all.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
How much do they cost and how long lasting?
Kameka T.
Do these really work ? and do they irritate you pet?
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
How often do these need to be replaced. Do these collars have a scent like the liquid tick prevention treatment has?
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Do these really work for larger dogs?
I put a PetArmour collar on my dog about 6:30 last night and the poor little thing started itching about 3hrs later, I figured it was the collar and removed it but has been itching ever since. Is it common for a dog to have an allergic reaction? Or is there something I could do to help her? She couldn't sleep at all last night.