PetArmor Fastact Plus Flea & Tick Spray

Your pets are family, and PetArmor helps you confidently care for your cats and dogs—especially when it comes to flea and tick control. PetArmor conveniently provides vet-quality protection without the expense of a vet visit. This flea and tick spray for dogs and cats kills fleas and ticks, even ticks that may transmit Lyme disease. All this while stopping and helping to prevent flea infestations for 30 days. Fast-acting, this tick and flea treatment begins killing quickly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PetArmor Fastact Plus Flea & Tick Spray!
Tamara W.
Jacksonville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
PetArmor Fastact Plus Flea & Tick Spray uploaded by Tamara W.
Was a waste of money for me. I'm not sure if this item wasnt effective because of the solution itself or because her severeness
Brie L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this because my mom dog have flea we spray this we he take a shower 🧼 we like because is help for flea I recommend to buy if your dog have flea
monique N.
Lakewood, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Make sure to read all the directions and warnings for this spray it does work but my dog hates getting wet so he acts all crazy after I spray him I don't put a lot on him though I don't like the smell of it but it works
Wanda C.
PetArmor is my favorite brand when it comes to my fur babies . I was very impressed with this fast acting flea spary because it really does act fast . With in a hour my dogs were not scratch iand could find any fleas . PetArmor Flea & Tick for Cats - 1.5 lbs
Tiesha R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I've always used sprays for my Dog Apple, and it's been affective. No chemical odor. He isn't scared of it. He doesn't like the chews, and i find the drop on the neck wasn't affective enough a couple years back i had to make the switch. The spray works great.
Amber S.
Newport News, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Didn't seem to kill all fleas or keep them off. I used the spray prob more than it said to cause they'd come in from outside with more fleas, never-ending battle.
Christian R.
Newark, NJ
Also spray was good because they be all over the house and where ever you spray there’s flea there . Make sure this product stay away from children’s ... my dog is pit bulls yes ...
Melissa V.
Simi Valley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This spray works magic it literally killed the bugs in seconds and it stopped even more from jumping on my pets!! I love this product!
Victoria K.
Ansonia, CT
This spray works quite well. It keeps fleas and ticks away very effectively. It is a good value. The smell isn’t too terrible. It met my expectations very well and i would definitely recommend it to other pet owners.
LaGeshia B.
Huntsville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was great. It really helped my dog with the fleas. I didn’t care so much about the scent.

Looking for your answer?