Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Grooming SuppliesPetArmor
Fastact Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo For Dogs & Cats, 12 oz

PetArmor Fastact Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo For Dogs & Cats, 12 oz

by PetArmor

Kills Fleas and Flea Eggs Kills Ticks 2 Fresh Linen Scent Ingredients: br Pyriproxyfen.0.01% Pyrethrins.0.15% Piperonyl Butoxide Technical.1.50% N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximade.0.50% Other Ingredients.97.84% 1-888-908-TICK *Equivalent to 1.2% Ether and 0.03% reduced compounds.

What would you rate this from a scale of 1-10?
On peut le trouver où ?
Start your review of PetArmor Fastact Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo For Dogs & Cats, 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Samiksha K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
PetArmor Fastact Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo For Dogs & Cats, 12 oz uploaded by Samiksha K.
Purchased at: Walmart
It works just fine. A little harsh on my old guy since he has sensitive skin. #pet #shampoo
Darinne M.
A really effective solution to ensure your pet stays flea and tick free. I love it personally because I "kill two birds with one stone". Bathing AND protecting my pet. Who wouldn't want that?
Janice Y.
Kahului, HI
PetArmor Fastact Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo For Dogs & Cats, 12 oz uploaded by Janice Y.
I spent hours  every day combing bugs out for a week. Then I tried  this and what a relief! Hours turned into 30 min. A day for another week  to get out any other creepers! He hasn't had another outbreak since the incident 8 months ago!
Mafer D.
thewoodlands
PetArmor Fastact Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo For Dogs & Cats, 12 oz uploaded by Mafer D.
Amazing shampoo for my French bulldog, he have a sensitive skin and this product it's perfect for him awasome !!! Her skin it's super soft and smell really good [product:petarmor-fastact-plus-flea-&-tick-shampoo-for-dogs-&-cats-12-oz]
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It gets the job done and it doesn’t hurt my extremely fluffy cat. The smell could be better, but it smells a lot better than anything else at the store for fleas. Unfortunately doesn’t keep them off for long, so you need to make sure you have enough left for bath #2
Casondra F.
Ashland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like this flea and tick shampoo. It works really well for my dogs. I've been using this for awhile.
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I like pet armour products they work well and are priced well and do the job they are made to do so if your thinking about trying them I suggest you give them a try and see what you think about there products yourself and see how well they do on your pet
Anyela G.
PetArmor Fastact Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo For Dogs & Cats, 12 oz uploaded by Anyela G.
It's very good. I leave it beautiful to my dog. After your shower I leave it very soft. yes, coat
Bryce G.
Great Bend, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Worked well helped my cat enjoy the outdoors without the frustration of being itchy!
Sabrina P.
Riverton, UT
This is an amazing product and I love the smell! It did its job on the first try! I have a few dogs and all of them feel so soft and shiny after shower.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jessika D.
Shreveport, LA
il y a 3 ans
Hartz® Ultraguard Pro® Triple Active™ Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs is a new brand I’m trying! It works well my only complaint is the smell is very potent. The other brand I used in the past is Oster Oatmeal Naturals Flea & Tick Shampoo - Fresh Breeze! In my opinion they both do the job great but Hartz has a harsher smelling product which makes me wonder how great it is for the health of my dog!
Any D. il y a 7 mois
It is efficient and perfect for the dog
Lori M.