BY PETARMOR

Kills Fleas and Flea Eggs Kills Ticks 2 Fresh Linen Scent Ingredients: br Pyriproxyfen.0.01% Pyrethrins.0.15% Piperonyl Butoxide Technical.1.50% N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximade.0.50% Other Ingredients.97.84% 1-888-908-TICK *Equivalent to 1.2% Ether and 0.03% reduced compounds. see more...

Ricco C.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've tried a lot of flea sprays and this one works the best so far.
Does not last a month though, probably more like two weeks. Works better
if you give them a flea bath before spraying. Better at keeping fleas
off than killing existing fleas. It had minimal packaging, simple easy directions, and the same
ingredients as the flea drops-- the price was also much more affordable
than the drops and I felt it was worth the risk of trying it out.
britney h.
Weslaco, TX
So You know once & a while it's flea season & you have to be safe that those little critters don't touch our little fur babies.  So what I do is take my dog a bath every week & that day that I do shower my dog I always use this shampoo and conditioner because it's for fleas & ticks & well better be safe then sorry.  So I love the smell of it . & it leaves a great oder on my dogs skin !
Stephanie T.
LINCOLN, NE
I wish this left her fur a bit softer, I feel it leaves it looking rough. Smell is great and it works great for removing fleas and ticks when she has gotten them. It lasts a long time since she doesn't get them much. The price isn't bad either. I definitely recommend it.
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The shampo is great for my pets , instead of them having a collar . My animals don’t get bothered from it , seems like they enjoy the shower don’t get  irritated  From the shampo . So yes totally recommend for any owner looking for tick shampo , non expensive too
Andrea A.
Los Angeles , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like to try many products when it comes in taking care of my dog, this shampoo is my top one and I have it still. I believe she deserves and and I always think of which on works best for her. This brand was one of my favorite should definitely give it a try
Rebeca S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this shampooer on my dogs all the time !! They love it so much!!😍 My dogs are so abnormal. They love being bathed !!😂😍 This shampoo is bomb though! It kills the fleas and my dogs don't have any for weeks with the flea medicine along with it !
Shipra M.
Follow directions carefully leaving the shampoo on for a full 10 minutes use phone timer being extra careful not to get any in the eyes. I literally saw 3 or 4 fleas jump off our dog during bathing. Recommend the product for monthly shampooing the pet.
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product does just as it says it does! I use it on my 65 pound blue heeler, it gets him clean, it lathers very well, and keeps ticks and fleas away! more pricey than others on the market but we don’t mind because it is excellent.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
I have been using this Shampoo for about two months with my dog. He had some fleas after spending an afternoon with other dogs. This shampoo has helped him a lot, i did not think it was going to work this fast but i can see a big difference in my dogs fur.
Tanisha M.
Paterson, NJ
love this shampoo to protect my pups from tics and etc really great and leaves my dogs hair flawless !! really good price and i totally recommend this product !!
Lori M.