BY PETARMOR #4 in Pet First Aid

• We have been using Frontline for our dogs flea maintenance, recen...2 Answers
hope s.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Pet Lover Expert
We just used this for our two dogs to help get rid of fleas but it's not the best. It's been about a week since its been put on them. The fleas are still bothering our dogs and it hasn't really killed any. They have stopped scratching so much but still do since it didn't kill all the the fleas on them.
Patty C.
My dog recently had fleas and prolly picked them up as he was rolling in the leaves at the park and never had them before. Ordered this from Amazon (11lbs-20lbs) and ordered a shampoo (different brand- oatmeal- green tea for fleas,ticks) and worked wonders! The fleas were dead within two days. If you purchase make sure you place the liquid where they can't lick (back of their neck and under, behind ears where there would be more heat (this includes their head). If you have any questions! message me on IG: Sincerelypatty
Sam F.
We have been using this flea and tick prevention treatment for my dog for a few months and have had no signs of fleas or ticks. We live near a wooded area and our dog is outside often so we had issues in the past prior to this. He does seem to get slightly irritated in the spots it is applied for the first couple hours though.   We purchased online for a great price. Would recommend to others with pups that don't have sensitive skin.
Miranda S.
17315
As a adult on a budget, when it came to a monthly flea treatment I wanted something that worked, without the outrageous price. I've tried both frontline and this brand and I have to say they work exactly the same, and I save so much money! I would recommend (for any medications or treatments) that you are buying the correct weight for your animal (if you buy a smaller weight than what your dog is I observed it does not last as long.)
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Pet Lover Expert
This is my go-to brand for flea and tick products. I use these on both my 12-year old dachshund and my 9-year old basset hound. Since using this brand, I have not had any problems with fleas or ticks on either of my dogs. I believe this works just as well as the more popular brands. This is also a bit cheaper.
Juli B.
Chatsworth, GA
It’s incredibly possible that it reduced the number of fleas slightly but we saw no significant change. There are some feral cats we got spayed/neutered and released them again. Those babies couldn’t get rid of their fleas. Finally had to go to a different brand that kept them off. Because they lived outside I didn’t expect complete success but I expected a lot more than what we got. Don’t skimp of flea control, guys.
Destiny R.
Sumerco, WV
Works great for my chihuahua who lives indoors. However, I have a medium sized mixed breed dog who lives outside and it only worked for her for the first year or so that I used it. In the past few months, my outside dog has had fleas that I cannot seem to get rid of despite using the pet armor as directed. Would recommend for indoor pets but not those who are outdoors.
Tonya D.
Pet Lover Expert
If I could rate this stuff a zero that's what I would do.
We used Frontline plus for years with no issues. This stuff is not the same. It left a lot of gooey residue on my pets fur and didn't do anythi n get for the fleas at all. To top it off, it also created a barrier on the skin that prevented the next application to be absorbed. Don't waste your money on this!
Samantha O.
Pet Lover Expert
Bought this for our dog and it worked fine. Didn't have any issues with fleas of ticks. It's a more affordable option when it comes to a flea and tick preventative. We bought this at Menards and it wasn't too expensive. I would recommend it as we had no issues with it at all. It's not any more messy or easy to use than any other brand we've tried.
Patty F.
We have been using Frontline for our dogs flea maintenance, recently saw this product at Walmart for much less. Has anyone had any long term results from this treatment? I am looking for long term, not just kills the fleas for a week and then stops working. Any input would be appreciated.