Petarmor  uploaded by Paulina S.Petarmor  uploaded by Rochelle L.

BY PETARMOR #7 in Pet First Aid

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We just used this for our two dogs to help get rid of fleas but it's not the best. It's been about a week since its been put on them. The fleas are still bothering our dogs and it hasn't really killed any. They have stopped scratching so much but still do since it didn't kill all the the fleas on them.
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
I have outdoor dogs and they do come inside and for a while we would have trouble with fleas. A friend of my mom told us to use the pill but we just weren't feeling it since our dogs are pretty picky. This product has helped us yes they have flees but so little of it.
Rachael H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
First of all, I dont like using topical flea and tick medicine if I can choose otherwise. That being said, this is a decent option. It is slightly less expensive thab ither alternatives and can be found more easily. It is also effective and keeps the bugs away.
Sam F.
We have been using this flea and tick prevention treatment for my dog for a few months and have had no signs of fleas or ticks. We live near a wooded area and our dog is outside often so we had issues in the past prior to this. He does seem to get slightly irritated in the spots it is applied for the first couple hours though.   We purchased online for a great price. Would recommend to others with pups that don't have sensitive skin.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my go-to brand for flea and tick products. I use these on both my 12-year old dachshund and my 9-year old basset hound. Since using this brand, I have not had any problems with fleas or ticks on either of my dogs. I believe this works just as well as the more popular brands. This is also a bit cheaper.
Destiny R.
Sumerco, WV
Works great for my chihuahua who lives indoors. However, I have a medium sized mixed breed dog who lives outside and it only worked for her for the first year or so that I used it. In the past few months, my outside dog has had fleas that I cannot seem to get rid of despite using the pet armor as directed. Would recommend for indoor pets but not those who are outdoors.
Tonya D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If I could rate this stuff a zero that's what I would do.
We used Frontline plus for years with no issues. This stuff is not the same. It left a lot of gooey residue on my pets fur and didn't do anythi n get for the fleas at all. To top it off, it also created a barrier on the skin that prevented the next application to be absorbed. Don't waste your money on this!
Maely r.
Lindenwold, NJ
This product surprises me every time. It's great. It's smells great and it's light for my very small Chihuahua... it keeps all the critter off of her...i think she likes it. I would recommend it to every pet owner.
Samantha O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bought this for our dog and it worked fine. Didn't have any issues with fleas of ticks. It's a more affordable option when it comes to a flea and tick preventative. We bought this at Menards and it wasn't too expensive. I would recommend it as we had no issues with it at all. It's not any more messy or easy to use than any other brand we've tried.
Perla R.
Norcross GA
When my dogs got fleas by hanging out with this other dog. This is the first thing I ran into. I showered my dogs and you just spread it in their back. It doesn't harm the pet nor does it smell. Once I put the flea treatment the fleas were gone as soon as I used it in less then a week. I recommend this product to other pet owners
Patty F.
Sebring , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have been using Frontline for our dogs flea maintenance, recently saw this product at Walmart for much less. Has anyone had any long term results from this treatment? I am looking for long term, not just kills the fleas for a week and then stops working. Any input would be appreciated.
Sara C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How long do you find this keeps your pet free from fleas? What is the suggested reapplication?