How well does this work? Is it comparable to frontline?
How long do you find this keeps your pet free from fleas? What is the suggested reapplication?
We have been using Frontline for our dogs flea maintenance, recently saw this product at Walmart for much less. Has anyone had any long term results from this treatment? I am looking for long term, not just kills the fleas for a week and then stops working. Any input would be appreciated.
Start your review of Petarmor !
How would you rate this product?
We have been using this flea and tick prevention treatment for my dog for a few months and have had no signs of fleas or ticks. We live near a wooded area and our dog is outside often so we had issues in the past prior to this. He does seem to get slightly irritated in the spots it is applied for the first couple hours though.   We purchased online for a great price. Would recommend to others with pups that don't have sensitive skin.
Orlando
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Petarmor  uploaded by Ves C.
I have been using Petarmor for cats for some time now. I have 2 fur babies. It Works. I do not like pest, in my home or on my babies. Petarmor does the job more expensive flea meds do for less the cost. I would recommend this product to others.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If I could rate this stuff a zero that's what I would do. We used Frontline plus for years with no issues. This stuff is not the same. It left a lot of gooey residue on my pets fur and didn't do anythi n get for the fleas at all. To top it off, it also created a barrier on the skin that prevented the next application to be absorbed. Don't waste your money on this!
warren
Purchased at: PETCO
This product is only good if you dont have a huge flea infestation to begin with. But works wonders if it's only a couple and you take your dogs outside. It met all of my expectations plus. I would reccomend this for any pet owner that doesnt have a huge infestation. For that there are soo many other product you can use. So dont use it and think it will kill hundreds of fleas
Eminence, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use the flea and tick collar on my dog and it seems to keep the fleas away pretty well. The smell isn't awful which is nice and it gives you the option to size it according to the dogs neck. I recommend this product to other dog owners. Pet Armor For Dogs Kills Flea, Ticks, & Chewing Lice L 45-88 lbs - 3 CT
Grovetown
I bought this after giving up hope on shampooing and shaving along with combing and even going as far as scrubbing my house top to bottom, but never could get rid of fleas. Finally I was recommended this product. It started working within a day and about a week later the fleas were just as bad as before.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Usually do this every month. It's cheap and easy. I do feel like they rip you off of the tube sizes but it's perfect for my dogs size now. It does bother them a lot when applying so I was going to try something different. I have a couple box's I just bought so I'm going to keep them until I run out.
Roseburg , OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got this for my dog when we didn’t have our normal brand available the product seemed more dangerous than the other I had been using. Though I did see a stop in his itching it didn’t last as long and not worth the extra work you have to put it (for example to keep other pets away for 24hrs. )
SC, ['', '', '']
I have used this on all 3 of my dogs for 5 years and they have never had a flea problem. I have tried other products and it has irritated their skin but they have never had any problems using this. It's a lot more affordable than some of the other products and just as effective for my dogs.
Baltimore, MD
It works but only after you give your cat the flea pill first to keep the fleas off the cat. You do have to keep track of when you put it on the cat so you can replace it. My cat did not have any issues with it and it is easy to put on. I would try another brand before I bought this again.