Petal Fresh White Radiance Brightening Aloe Vera Moisturizing Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Latonja A.Petal Fresh White Radiance Brightening Aloe Vera Moisturizing Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Gillian G.

BY PETAL FRESH

These cleansing wipes use soft, pre-moistened cloths that gently, but thoroughly cleanse your skin. Gentle Aloe Vera safely removes impurities while moisturizing your skin for a youthful, white radiance. No rinsing needed. Safe for all skin types. Light, clean fragrance. No artificial colors. Paraben Free. see more...

• Would they be okay for sensitive skin???2 Answers
  • I have a couple questions.. how is the price? I typically...1 Answers
  • How well are these compared to other cleaning wipes?1 Answers
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I accidentally stumbled on these in Marshalls a few months ago and was pleasantly surprised. They clean so well and are great for days when I don't wear any makeup. I can just wipe my face off with one of these and go straight to bed. They moisturize wonderfully and use natural ingredients which is a major upside!
Ashlin A.
Tulare
These wipes are really good, I have sensitive skin so most makeup wipes have a tendency to irritate my skin and these haven't, they are very soft and they do moisturize the skin as they say they do, and there are a lot of wipes for a very cheap price (at least where I bought them from) I would definitely recommend these to any one with sensitive skin
Latonja A.
Mobile, AL
Love these wipes. Keeps your skin refreshed and also the peppermint helps keep the bugs away. Awesome summer refresher Petal Fresh White Radiance Brightening Aloe Vera Moisturizing Cleansing Wipes
Yolanda s.
I use this product after I shower as a make up removal and on my feet I use it as a lip gloss I love it my granddaughter after I bathe her I put it on her body nothing neg about this product love it
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
Petal Fresh Cleansing Towelettes are hands down my favorite makeup, dirt, sweet, or any kind of guck removing wipes. Not only are they GMO, sulfate,parabeans, gluten, petrochemicals,harsh preservatives, but the are not tested on animals, so that's a + for me. They have a couple different options for you to choose from but my personal favorite is The aloe vera. Super gentle on sensitive skin. To top it off you don't need to wash your face after using it.
Gillian G.
These makeup wipes are really nice and affordable. I think I got them at either Ross or tj maxx and they've lasted me quite a while!who doesn't like affordable prices for beauty products, am I right?!
Deja K.
Covington, GA
I highly recommend you buy these makeup cleansing wipes , especially if you have sensitive skin . Before I found out about this product I was using equate makeup remover cleansing towelettes which was causing my skin to get dry and irritated. This product is helpful for sensitive skin and I plan to continue to use it.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
This makes my face feel so fresh and bright after a long day with makeup. It really takes off all the makeup you wear. It takes off the many dirty layers of the day and makes your face feel like new.
jessica n.
Elkhart, IN
So moist they never dry out, so gentle on the skin, get almost your makeup off with one wipe, it pretty big also so need to use a second one, i repurchase them i usually find these at ross, highly recommend
Teresa A.
Las Cruces, NM
I HAVE NOT USED THIS PRODUCT BUT SEEMS TO ME THAT WOULD DO MY SKIN A HUGE FAVOR BY TRYING THIS PRODUCT. I WOULD LIKE TO BUY SOME TO REFRESH MY SKIN AND HAVE A NICE SMOOTH AND CLEAN FEELING.
maritza g.
Are these wipes better than Neutrogena facial wipes?
AhListen O.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you only have to use one?
Carrie T.
Sacramento, California
Do these work on removing mascara and other makeup? I have really dry skin will this dry out my skin?
claire i.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does this hurt ur face if u run to hard or will it leave redness?
Madz B.
Melbourne
Would they be okay for sensitive skin???

Walmart