Skin CareFacial SkincareFace WipesPetal Fresh
Petal Fresh, Rejuvenating Facial Wipes, Pomegranate, 60 Wipes(pack of 12)

Petal Fresh, Rejuvenating Facial Wipes, Pomegranate, 60 Wipes(pack of 12)

by Petal Fresh

Petal Fresh Botanicals formulations are comprised of natural, anti-oxidant rich, good-for-you ingredients that help moisturize & purify the skin. Use the entire collection for a dose of natural goodness!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petal Fresh, Rejuvenating Facial Wipes, Pomegranate, 60 Wipes(pack of 12)!
Bobbi S.
I just started using these and Love them. Gentle and soft. They get rid of it all.....eye makeup and even sunscreen, They smell really nice and don't leave my face feeling like it had a weird film on it afterwords.
Fiza N.
I love this!! After my make up is ready to come off I used this. It works very efficiently and it’s was cheap ($3.99) I love this so much! It left my face smelling nice and the packaging is breathtaking! Just amazing!!
Lacey G.
Gold canyon, AZ
Love these wipes they are great because the package is resealable and they don’t get dried out like others I have used. They smell good and they take off make up easily. Good price for amount of wipes.

Looking for your answer?