Skin CareFacial SkincarePetal Fresh

by Petal Fresh

Firm It Up Firm the Appearance of Skin Improve Skin Elasticity Deeply Hydrate & Smooth Vegan No Parabens No Sulfates No Phthalates Cruelty FreeSuperFoods for Healthy BodyOur Firm It Up Treatment Butter is a phenomenal supplement to firm and tone the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petal Fresh Pure SuperFoods For Body Firming Treatment Butter Mango Butter CoQ10 Collagen 7 fl oz 200 ml!
Lee J.
Rockmart , GA
Petal Fresh Pure SuperFoods For Body Firming Treatment Butter Mango Butter CoQ10 Collagen 7 fl oz 200 ml uploaded by Lee J.
I bought this product recently and so far it's pretty good as far as moisturizing goes. It makes my skin very soft and smooth. It smells amazing, just like mango. It claims to firm the appearance of skin, I just started using this a few days ago so I will have to keep you guy's updated on the firming the skin part of this lotion. So stay tuned for any new updates soon! But so far, if your looking for a good moisturizing lotion and you have dry skin like myself, I say it's worth a try.

Looking for your answer?