BY PETAL FRESH ORGANICS

Live Free, Pure & Simple with Petal Fresh. From our garden to your body, our organic ingredients leave you looking and feeling naturally beautiful. The nourishing properties of Certified Organic Lavender provide strength and moisture balance, restoring dry, brittle or damaged hair.  Soothing and moisturizing, indulge yourself in Petal Fresh Organics. Petal Fresh promise:  Safe and clean without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, colors or harsh preservatives.  pH balanced and hypo-allergenic. Vegetarian and cruelty free. Certified Organic Ingredients Certified by Stellar Certification Services Accredited by USDA NOP. . see more...

Aimee A.
Hollywood, FL
Nope! I had the Rosemary and Mint version because I am naturally curly girl, my pattern is a some part 2c other parts 3a a and I am always looking for a moisturizing, light weight sulfate free conditioner and shampoo. This literally had no effect on my hair at all. It just glide right through it. The only reason I used it all was because it smelt good, and because I didn't want to waste my money, and it still took my a long time to finish because I disliked it so much.
monica p.
Riverside, CA
My grandmother makes these products in a factory and brings them home often and I love them! Really made a difference in my hair with the shine and moisture of it .
Stephanie W.
I tried the tea tree version, hoping it could replace head & shoulders in helping me with my itchy scalp. It doesn't happen to me often, mainly just in the winter when my skin is dry. But for some reason, it actually made the situation worse. Not sure if it was the tea tree oil or one of the other ingredients...but it gave me breakouts on my scalp! Yikes!

(at least it smelled good! Hoping some of the other products in this line work better for me)