Petal Fresh Organics Conditioner uploaded by Queen Esther S.

BY PETAL FRESH ORGANICS

Live Free, Pure & Simple with Petal Fresh®. From our garden to your body, our organic ingredients leave you looking and feeling naturally beautiful. Volumizing Organic Rosemary utilizes essential extracts to strengthen hair and help condition scalp.  Babassu Oil and Chamomile gently moisturize and help fine hair look fuller and healthier. Petal Fresh promise:  Safe and clean without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, colors or harsh preservatives.  pH balanced and hypo-allergenic. Vegetarian and cruelty free. Certified Organic Ingredients Certified by Stellar Certification Services Accredited by USDA NOP. . see more...

• Does this conditioner have silicones or sulfates in it? I'm tryin...3 Answers
Suzanne K.
Suzanne K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Petal Fresh Organics Conditioner smells great and leaves your hair feeling really soft and silky. Awesome product, I would recommend.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
I love this product it works so well and smells amazing I recommend to everyone
Golda N.
Golda N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this as a cowash in between shampoos its lightly cleansing but moisturizing and leaves a nice fresh scent
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Canutillo, TX
I am picky with my conditioners and shampoos. I used name brands to drug stores brands, but nothing seem to satisfy my hair. My mother told me to try tea tree shampoo for my oily hair because of the positive results. It worked wonders for my father who was very keen with his hygiene. At the time we were at Grocery Outlet, and I felt extremely skeptical about any health/beauty products from this store. I tested the shampoo and conditioner for a week and couldn't believe it! My hair could go at least two-three days without looking as if I drenched my hair in oil. I purchased this online because these products were never in stocked. I tried other alternative tea tree shampoos and conditioners. Unfortunately, those alternatives didn't give me the same results. Like others have stated this wasn't for them, but not everyone will have the same results. Would definitely recommend to others!
maria m.
maria m.
Um produto bom, cumpri oque promete, gosto da embalem prática e segura facilitando o manuseio
Beth T.
Beth T.
Cranford, NJ
Does this conditioner have silicones or sulfates in it? I'm trying to avoid using those on my hair but I am very into natural products.