Petal Fresh Botanicals Lavender and Rosemary Calming Facial Wipes (60 Count) uploaded by Kaylie B.Petal Fresh Botanicals Lavender and Rosemary Calming Facial Wipes (60 Count) uploaded by Kimberly B.

BY PETAL FRESH

These soft, pre-moistened revitalizing facial cleansing wipes contain calming and soothing lavender to take away tension and stress, while rosemary increases the blood flow in your skin to detoxify, tone and clear with antioxidants. Petal Fresh uses only paraben-free ingredients and is dedicated to providing quality products for healthier, more attractive skin by using the natural properties of organic herbs to cleanse and nourish without resorting to harsh chemicals. No rinsing required Thoroughly cleanses skin Size: 60 count Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Any Active ingredients: Lavender extract and rosemary oil We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Amber R.
Trinidad, CA
They smell nice out of the package but the smell does not stay on the skin. They do clean the makeup off but I don't feel any difference like they treat the skin or anything. The biggest problem is that when you pull one out, they just keep coming and coming. You have to hold the next wipe in when removing the wipe you want to use, or else you're stuffing 3+ wipes back into the opening.
Kimberly B.
These are the best face wipes you can get! They smell good, they come with different properties, and the best part, you can find them at Ross for $4.99!!! Whenever they have them, I stock up.
Kaylie B.
Conowingo, MD
My biggest concern is my oily skin. These makeup removing wipes are amazing. They are the best I have ever used and they leave me face clean, and not oily like regular makeup wipes do. They feel refreshing and even waterproof makeup comes off so easily. If I could give more than 5 stars I would.
Edna B.
San Diego, CA
The towelettes smell great and feel soft and gentle in my skin. I got it a Burlington for a great price. They remove makeup without problem, except for waterproof mascara so I use an additional makeup remover like micelar water.
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
Such a great product! Works well with my sensitive skin and smells amazing! It does the job with out damaging your skin!