Petal Fresh Botanicals Facial Wipes, Repairing Blueberry & Lemon, 60 ea uploaded by Kc C.

BY PETAL FRESH

White radiance brightening repairing facial wipes. Gently repair and cleanse the skin with blueberry and lemon extracts in just one step! Blueberry and lemon extracts clarify and help refine and repair dull, blemished skin. Petal Fresh Botanicals formulations are comprised of natural, anti-oxidant rich, good-for-you ingredients that help moisturize and purify the skin. Use the entire collection for a dose of natural goodness! Never formulated with GMOs, sulfates, parabens, phthalates or color. Enriched with Bluerry and Lemon extracts to help lighten and brighten the skin and help increase cell turnover. Cruelty free and vegan. see more...

Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
I really like these towelettes! I found them at Winco for $2.86! I really love the packing! They don't have too much of a scent it does say blueberry and lemon but I don't smell either! I have to use two when I wear a full face of makeup but when I have no makeup on I just need one and a few whips! Leaves my skin clean and not dried out or greasy ! Great value !!
Alison W.
It works okay, but it smells like a Porter potty! It is so gross and I hate putting it on my face. I don't care if it's cheap or not, I would not recommend this to anyone ever.
Suzy S.
Palm Desert, CA
These cleansing clothes are great for refreshing your face I also use them for taking off makeup just don't use them to close to your eyes or else it'll burn they're really great for the price and smell really nice I would recommend
mariah L.
I use these makeup remover wipes every day! It works really good to to take the majority of my makeup off! Really affordable! I bought mine at Ross! I would recommend this to my friends and family! I think I will buy them again!
Sonja B.
Kenmore, WA
Love these for on the go makeup touching up or quick refreshers on a hot day. They're super gentle on my skin.
Cristy L.
I love this wipes! The Brand has always been so good with my skin! They are at the best price at Burlington or Ross!! The Rose petals are lovely too!

Walmart