Petal Fresh Botanicals Facial Scrub uploaded by Fernanda T.

BY PETAL FRESH

Perfect for all skin types Only Petal Fresh® Botanicals captures the strength of natural herbal extracts and essential oils, and when combined with key ingredients, allows for your skin to deeply absorb the nutrients, delivering visible results. Aloe Vera Provides essential nutrients for continuous radiant skin Apricot High in vitamin E, helps skin retain elasticity & clarity Vitamin A Hydrates, softens, and helps eliminate fine lines. . see more...

Jessica V.
I really like this scrub! It smells really good and it makes my skin so soft. I am a first time user. It does have simple nice packaging. I bought this on sale for $1 at food 4 less so this was a great deal! I really love how this is made out natural ingredients.
Cyndi M.
I love this it really leaves my skin feeling really smooth and smelling amazing!!i am a first time user but I'll definitely repurchase .
loanett T.