BY PETAL FRESH

Perfect for all skin types Only Petal Fresh® Botanicals captures the strength of natural herbal extracts and essential oils, and when combined with key ingredients, allows for your skin to deeply absorb the nutrients, delivering visible results. Aloe Vera Provides essential nutrients for continuous radiant skin Cucumber Cools and hydrates skin Vitamin E Promotes healing, rejuvenating, and helps fade scaring. . see more...

• Does this help with black heads?1 Answers
  • My skin is very sensitive to fragrance and "heavy" produc...1 Answers
Daisy H.
usa
I love the smell but the consistency of this mask is not thick enough to extract any impurities with just one layer. I have even tried to make it really thick but it is a little runny and takes some time to dry up so it ends up going everywhere.
Najwa A.
Rochester, NY
Oh where do I start? Hmm let's start with thag it's easy to apply on the face with no mess! You don't have to keep it on too long and the best part is the refreshed feeling after you take it off. You feel rejuvenated :-) and the smell isn't that bad either lol
Rose A.
Jacksonville, FL
Works so well. Love it. It smells good. Kind of expensive. Hard to fine. Hard to peel. Does it really feel that much. Most of it you have to just wash off of your face. But I but it does smell good I do sort of like it.
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
This smells really good and I only tried a bit of it but so far so good. It dries pretty fast and like I said it smells good .
isabel s.
This has like a cooling feel on your skin when you put it on and when it dries it peels off and takes out the gunk
Holley C.
Menifee , CA
It's like other peel off masks I would say I like it a little better because of the smell. Will repurchase.
Gemma L.
I love this face mask, it goes on clear so no need to scare the post man lol. You can feel your skin getting a bit tighter as it dries, peels off really easily with no mess, skin feels really soft afterwards. Deffo buying this again
Andrea S.
Nogales , Sonora
Deja la piel muy brillante y fresca, huele muy bien y se aplica fácilmente, una de las mejores mascarillas😊
maria m.
Uma máscara de bom qualidade, apenas experimentei mais gostei do resultado.
Sharese F.
Monticello, MN
My skin is very sensitive to fragrance and "heavy" products. Just curious if anyone like me had tried it and had any issues. It sounds like a great product but I'm unsure how it would effect my sensitive skin. Thanks!
Jessica V.
Does this help with black heads?