Petal Fresh Botanicals Facial Cleanser uploaded by Fernanda T.

BY PETAL FRESH

Perfect for all skin types Only Petal Fresh® Botanicals captures the strength of natural herbal extracts and essential oils, and when combined with key ingredients, allows for your skin to deeply absorb the nutrients, delivering visible results. Aloe Vera Provides essential nutrients for continuous radiant skin Peppermint Anti-inflammatory, refreshing, hydrating & helps fade scaring Tea Tree Extracts Natural antiseptic & antibacterial. . see more...

Jessica V.
I really like this cleanser. It's clear and it's made out of aloe and peppermint. It makes my skin feel really nice and clean. I'm a first time user and I will say that you have to be careful not to get this stuff in your eyes because it does burn! Other than that I really think that this is a good product. I love how it's made with natural ingredients.
Barbie S.
I really love this cleanser. I've been using it for 3 weeks and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I like the fact that it's made of natural ingredients and is paraben and color free. I definitely recommend this product for all skin types.
Kelly M.
San Francisco, CA
Really nice cleansers for morning and night use. The peppermint aspect always makes my face feel extra fresh after rinsing. It does help remove a lot of makeup, but doesn't get off all of my mascara at night.
Brooke F.
Hubbard lake , MI
I love this so much! Leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean without drying it out
Strawberry P.
Los Angeles
I've been using the Petal Fresh Botanicals Lavender Lotion on my face for years. I had credit to use up at Burlington Coat Factory so I decided to try out some of their other products.

The facial cleanser had a nice, spa like smell to it with a tingle (if you like tea tree oil products you will like this...same great smell).

It's a good, light cleanser. I don't know if I would say it's a deep cleanser as I wouldn't use this before bed, but I would definitely use this in the morning or before bed if I didn't have any makeup on at all that day. I used this with my Clarisonic and it worked out well.

Oh yeah. Their whole line (I think) at BCF is only $2.99 per item.
Chelsea F.
Winnipeg
I 100% recommend using this my skin always feels so fresh and soft, it's a great price, I always had trouble finding facial cleansers that wouldn't leave my face dry and patchy!