Petal Fresh Botanicals Facial Clay Masque uploaded by John R.Petal Fresh Botanicals Facial Clay Masque uploaded by Vanessa H.

BY PETAL FRESH BOTANICALS

Perfect for all skin types Only Petal Fresh® Botanicals captures the strength of natural herbal extracts and essential oils, and when combined with key ingredients, allows for your skin to deeply absorb the nutrients, delivering visible results. Aloe Vera Provides essential nutrients for continuous radiant skin Pomegranate & Clay Antioxidant, deeply cleanses pores, absorbs excess oils Green Tea Anti-aging & purifying. . see more...

• Does it actually work for what it says it works for how thick is ...1 Answers
  • Does it work well for oily skin where can I buy this2 Answers
Jessica V.
I really like this mask! It smells nice and it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I bought this a food 4 less, it was actually on sale for $1! I couldn't pass up this deal. It was gentle on my skin and I love how it's made out natural ingredients! ❤️👍
I love clay masks. And this mask is perfect if you just kind of wanna have a beauty day. It leaves my skin tight and baby smooth after I use it.
Vanessa H.
Apple Valley , CA
I don't notice much if a difference in my skin when I use this product. I've been using it for a while and see no results nor ill effects. It does smell nice, does that dry my skin out too much and is fairly inexpensive. Maybe if you're new to clay masks you'll enjoy this product.
Kaina M.
This mask contains aloe vera for the proportion of pomagranate and clay nutrients which serve as antioxidant cleans pores and absorb the oil of face an green tea whitch serve as an antiaging and purifying.
Yaimee O.
I have been using Petal Fresh face products for a while now. I LOVE THEM! I literally have become so addicted to them, because of how good they work on my face.
Kelly M.
San Francisco, CA
I really like using this product when I'm need of a deep cleaning for my face. It does burn my skin or cause any irritation. I always feel refreshed when i take it off.
Giselle V.
I love this masque because it doesn't leave my face dried and we all know that finding a moisturizer that works for our skin takes years of perfection.
Mira T.
Works like a charm
Sara H.
Pennington, NJ
I love to relax with this clay mask! It doesn't make your skin itchy or irritated. It leaves your face feeling fresh and beautiful!
Brianna c.
Lexington, SC
This product is great. Very refreshing and smells good. I recommend it. Love it
Jacqueline  H.
Does it work well for oily skin where can I buy this
Silvey T.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it actually work for what it says it works for how thick is the texture of it?