Petal Fresh Body Butter Oil

by Petal Fresh

Give your skin intense hydration with the Body Oil from Petal Fresh. Infused with Argan Oil, the body oil absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feel. Petal Fresh is an affordable, healthy choice because it uses high quality standards and natural ingredients to cleanse, nourish and produce healthier, more attractive hair and skin without using harsh chemicals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petal Fresh Body Butter Oil!
Timothy S.
Love the smell of this massaging oil. Works great and is absorbed easily into the skin, with out feeling greasy.
Brittany H.
Savannah
Petal Fresh Body Butter Oil uploaded by Brittany H.
Petal Fresh Body Butter Oil uploaded by Brittany H.
Petal Fresh Body Butter Oil I legit love this massaging oil . It makes your skin smooth and leave it smelling like coconut for awhile! I use this every time I get out of the bath or shower!!! I recommend this product for everyone to try !!!

Looking for your answer?