Petag Milk Replacer Powder for Kittens, 10.5 oz

by Petag

Milk Replacer Powder for Kittens, 10.5 oz: To be used for orphaned or rejected kittens that are newborn to 6 weeks of age To assist in weaning To supply extra nutrition to thin or older animals requiring extra nutrition Contains FOS and live naturally occurring microorganismsA complete food source for orphaned or rejected kittens As a supplement for nursing kittens Supplies vitamins, minerals and amino acids required for proper growth and development To assist in weaning or for older cats requiring additional nutrition

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petag Milk Replacer Powder for Kittens, 10.5 oz!
Zion, IL
Petag Milk Replacer Powder for Kittens, 10.5 oz uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kittens who were away from momma cat to early loved drinking this milk replacement . this formula is easy to make mix with water and stir till mixed in can heat up for a bit too if you want. Price is on high side but wonderful for kittens who still need milk.
El Centro, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to use this milk with my youngest kitten as my husband found in his job when he recently born as he still having his eyes closed. However, he gained weight and grew up so fast.
DENVER, CO
Petag Milk Replacer Powder for Kittens, 10.5 oz uploaded by Rachel C.
I was so nervous when the vet told me just how you'd my little bb was, and that I would have to bottle feed him! But this stuff has step by step directions and even a measuring scoop inside of it so you know exactly how much to put in the bottle. It must have a great taste because Coogi really loved it.