PetAg KMR Liquid Milk Replacer for Kittens: 8 oz uploaded by Melissa G.

BY PETAG

Food Supplement for cats For Kittens newborn to 6 weeks of age Natural milk protein with added vitamins and amino acids All natural, no preservatives, made in the USA. A complete food source for orphaned or rejected kittens or those nursing, but needing supplemental feeding. Also recommended for growing kittens or adult cats that are stressed and require a source of highly digestible nutrients. KMR is a complete diet for kittens fortified with vitamins and minerals. KMR s life saving formula closely matches queen s milk in protein and energy and also contains taurine.  Powder formula is easy to mix with water Formulated to provide a caloric pattern similar to queen s milk in protein, fat, and carbohydrates. Supplies necessary vitamins and minerals to ensure proper development and growth. Easy to digest, highly palatable, easy to mix formula. Ideal supplement fo see more...

• Is this milk replacement good for other baby animals? 4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? How much is it?10 Answers
  • Is this good for the kittens ?2 Answers
PetAg KMR Liquid Milk Replacer for Kittens: 8 oz
  • "Can also be used to soak dry food for extra nutrition in kittens weaned too early. " in 1 review
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: KMR Milk Replacer For Kittens 6 oz more...
This milk replacer worked great for weaning my kitten from nursing. He absolutely loved it and it really made the transition from nursing to wet food much easier. I think this is a very high quality product and he got the nutrition he needed while using it. If I ever have kittens again, I would buy this again with no hesitation.
Wendy A.
Richmond , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is an excellent product for kittens who are still to young for solid food and also, great to soften the hard kibbles. My kittens were rejected by their mom and we're very skinny and not active when I got them. I immediately went to the store and bought them this milk. They loved it and drank it to the last drop. When I started weaning then off of the milk I started to integrate the kibbles in with the milk or the canned food and made a porridge type meal for them. They grew to be more active and big.
Rose L.
Any time I need to bottle feed a furbaby, I get this. This is attractive to the babies and they don't mind that's it's not a mama. This makes their bellies so full that they are happy. I used this recently when a young mama kitten (5 lbs) had a litter of seven, and she could not feed them all, some where not fighters for food, so I rotated them to get half formula and half Mama's milk. This helped everyone feel better.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This has always been a life saver for abandoned kittens and sick babies. I have used this several times when I would find a kitten or two on our farm that momma left or got killed on the highway. It's close to mommas milk and has all the nutrients it needs
Lauren R.
Hanover, PA
This product has saved more lives that I have found, more then I can count. I use to be a foster mommy for kittens. This stuff is great. I have also used it on baby raccoons and opossums. I would recommend this product to anyone who is nursing young baby animals.
Monica S.
Norcross, GA
My kitten's mom died after birth so when we got her we didn't know what to do when it came down to feeding her milk. So we bought this and she loved it. She grew up to become a healthy cat and my vet even recommended me it. So I totally recommend it
Penny H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Have used this every time I've had to feed a baby kitten and I've done quiet a few in my 20 years as a Veterinary Assistant. . It is the best milk replacer on the market.
Katie W.
FULLERTON, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I rescue kittens and this is an absolute must have for these babies who have lost their mommies to soon. They absolutely love the taste and I can tell it's full of nutrients to help their health get back on track.
Jonique B.
Mesa, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The best kitten milk. I have rescued kittens for many years and this is always my go to choice for kitten milk. Has the required nutrients they need and little mess! I would recommend this to anyone starting it with a new fur baby!
Nakiya T.
Norfolk, VA
Wish i knew about this before my kitty passed I didn't know how early it was to wean a kitten when I found her she was skin and bones this would have saved her life.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this product? How much is it?
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this milk replacement good for other baby animals?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Would you recommend this?
Porsche' R.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this good for the kittens ?

Walmart