Pet SuppliesPet Flea & Tick ControlPetiq
PETACTION CAPACTION Insect Treatment Tablets for Cat

PETACTION® CAPACTION™ Insect Treatment Tablets for Cat

by Petiq

Highlights

• For the treatment of flea infestations on dogs and cats
  • Kills fast - begins working in 30 min
  • 90% effectiveness against adult fleas
  • No messy topical treatments
  • Easy to give

Kill fleas fast! CapAction begins working within 30 minutes to kill fleas on your pet. In studies, CapAction achieved greater than 90% effectiveness against adult fleas on dogs within 4 hours and cats within 6 hours. Remove the hassle of messy treatments with this easy to give flea control medication for both dogs and cats. CapAction is taken orally and provides protection that doesn't wash off of your pet.

PETACTION® CAPACTION™ Insect Treatment Tablets for Cat ? Does this work well for kittens over 3 months old?
Start your review of PETACTION® CAPACTION™ Insect Treatment Tablets for Cat!
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
PETACTION® CAPACTION™ Insect Treatment Tablets for Cat uploaded by Maika R.
These are extremely great for fleas and keeping them away for a long time. The vet gave this to us for a cat we rescued off the street that had fleas and it worked faster and better than the flea collar we had. She got out like 3 months later and we got her back the next day and saw fleas on her but those little bad boys died off because the next day there were none. These tablets are worth the price and definitely do what they're suppose to and have a lasting effect.
Jami K.
OCALA, FL
PETACTION® CAPACTION™ Insect Treatment Tablets for Cat uploaded by Jami K.
the pills are amazing, it's important to have your pet on a regular flea medicine plan but even those are not 100% effective. I keep these on hand for my fur baby who's very fluffy and white and they work wonders! absolution love these.
Maison T.
Yukon, OK
These are kinda pricey but SO worth it. If you have inside pets I highly recommend these.
Bryanna C.
Vidor, TX
This product is amazing! Within an hour of dosing my cats, I was wayching the fleas drop dead off them pretty much. It wasn't easy to give the pill to them but I managed. It says you can hide it in their food but I didn't want to take the chance that 1 of them didn't eat it. Definitely going to buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jami K.