by Pet Zoom
Ask a Question
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
Vancouver, WA

I've debated back and forth on this for my chihuahua. How well does it work and what about the smell???
Erika H.
Erika H.
Feb. 15, 2014, 3:30 p.m.
I really do not recommend this. I tried it and returned it two days later. I only got it because I live in an apartment and in the winter months, my dog is not fond of the snow or cold (and either am I lol). It was a complete fail and not worth the money! My Yorkie wouldn't even walk on it or go near it. Seemed about half terrified of it. I'm not saying that all dogs will react this way but I'd def skip out on this one. Good concept but does not work. And, it could confuse your dog.
Jeantom S.
Jeantom S.
Dec. 26, 2012, 2:44 p.m.
I have a chihuahua as well and it just confuses them and it makes it hard to potty train thwm outside. Wouldn't suggest buying it
Clarence L.
Clarence L.
Dec. 10, 2012, 8:46 a.m.
I have found that it's a fairly messy smelly product if your dogs will use it and not that easy to clean. Product recommends you dump the waste in the toliet but in order for you to get it clean you have to wash the whole thing off in the tub, otherwise the thing smells like urine as it's plastic and plastic absorbs the urine smell. I hate the idea of a tray with pee sitting in it sloshing around and I actually put pee pads inside the tray to soak up waste and make cleanup easier but you still have to wash the grass off if you don't want to smell urine. At first my dogs looked at me like I was crazy and wanted to sleep on it.... Some dogs will refuse to use it at all.... I just couldn't get past the smell and would rather use pee pads held with a pee pad holder, much more easy to clean and more sanitary.

Join Now