by Pet Zoom
Ask a Question
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH

Is this worth getting? MY puppy goes on pee pads and would love to try this. You think it would be a good switch?
ashley J.
ashley J.
May 27, 2016, 12:46 p.m.
Yes that's how I trained my little yorkie he was on pads first but just wasn't learning fast lol this worked he has it now!!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
April 28, 2014, 6:44 p.m.
I bought this item to house train my puppy. We live in an apartment and had pee pads in the bedroom and this right by the door. He learned to go straight for the pet park. Eventually we moved it onto the patio and he would wait at the door for us to open the door and go out on the patio. By the time he was 6 months old, he learned to wait by the door and then it was a mention to us that he needed to be brought outside. It was AMAZING for training!!
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Feb. 14, 2014, 3:05 p.m.
My yorkie started off with pee pads and we switched her to the grass and she used it! However a lot of dogs seem to not like the switch, so it may or may not work with your dog!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
July 8, 2013, 7:21 p.m.
Both of my dogs used to pee on pee pads so we bought this pet park thinking it would be easier. Neither of my dogs would use it. They would lay on it but they never did any potting on it. We ended up throwing it out because the puppy started shredding the grass. Great idea but my dogs just wouldn't use it. We also tried the spray that is suppose to make dogs go where you spray, that also didn't work.

Join Now