PET Whole Milk

by PET

PET® Whole Milk.

Vitamin D.

Our farmers pledge.

Not to use artificial growth hormones*.

Continuously quality tested to ensure purity.

Cold shipped fresh from your trusted dairy within hours.

PET Whole Milk why is it if you put a pinch of salt in the jug and shake it up it makes the milk last longer?
Start your review of PET Whole Milk!
How would you rate this product?
1,207 reviews
PET Whole Milk uploaded by brea B.
Pet milk to high 3.00 for half gallon. Only good about is it's convent and vitamin d . It last about 1week 1/2. Got at family dollar.
Honaker, VA
This is just one of those things you always buy the name brand and your favorite. I like the Pet milk and Pet ice cream.
Liberty, SC
Milk is so good for you and it’s vital for our children to have it. Loads of vitamins and calcium good stuff.
It’s good milk. It lasts a little longer than generic versions, idk why, I repurchase this for my kids when I can
houston
I don’t recomend this lol my animals didn’t like it it’s nothing comprar to the pricey one
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Statesboro, GA
il y a 2 ans
Lailani B. il y a 2 ans
Salt is a natural preservative. That’s why in the backcountry and colder climates people will salt meat after they’ve hunted it.