Pet Vitamin D Added Evaporated Milk uploaded by Teran F.

BY PET #25 in Canned & Powdered Milk

Pet® Vitamin D Added Evaporated Milk.
The Dairy Goodness People.
American culinary chefs best, www.chefsbest.org.
Chefs Best Award, 2009 Best Taste.
Real®.
12 fl oz (354 ml). see more...

Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
My family and I don't handle Milk products very well. But the couple of times that I have used this, we didn't have a problem at all. If you have a milk sensitivity I would recommend this for you.
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
Another one of those items where the quality is good, but I find that the store brand products are just as passable.
Riss L.
This is perfect for anything that wants evaporated milk! Do you think that isn’t a staple? Well you’re wrong. Because mashed potatoes are one of my favorite staples! And pet milk is my secret ingredient, along with a full stick of butter of course!
Teran F.
We try keep pet milk always on hand incase any storms happen and we need milk or anything. Very affordable it's just a must in our home
Miranda M.
Hopewell, VA
I always use this brand when I make crockpot macaroni and cheese. Plus the price is nice as it is cheap and affordable to buy multiples of.
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
This item is always in my pantry just incase I might need some. I use this in a variety of recipes for my household, mashed potatoes, cakes, ice cream, and just practically everything!
Anna W.
Stedman, NC
This is a staple in my pantry!!! It is the best thing to put in homemade mash potatoes!!! That's the main reason I use it!!!!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Pet evaporated milk is one of my favorite coffee screamers.I grew up on this stuff.It makes wonderful fudge.I also use it in cooked sauces.it is always good to have a couple of ! and handy during storms,hurricane,snow etc.it will fill in for milk and no refrigeration.Pet is in my pantry.