Pet Urine Stain And Odor Remover Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Shalee G.

BY BISSELL #12 in Cleanup & Odor Control

Eliminates pet odors and stains on carpet & upholstery like urine, feces, blood, and vomit; works with enzyme cleaning action. 22 oz trigger spray. No. 25P7: Size: 22 oz, Type: Trigger Spray, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bottle see more...

Ashley W.
Battle Creek, MI
In having two dogs at our house sometimes they use the bathroom on the floor and the Bissell urine and stain remover works wonders. Especially if you act fast on removing those danger cleaning up the urine. Although I'm not sure if it actually removes the scent, because sometimes my dogs go back to that same spot but I know it does get the urine up pretty well and cleans a little area of my carpet to
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
This product is decent and getting the urine stains out. It is better with the smell, but could do a little more in the Stain Department. I typically buy it at places like Walmart or Kroger and if you only need to clean up the occasional dribble, this is a good product to buy. If it is more like a bedwetting child, might need to look for something better.
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
It does the job pretty well. I like that it has enzymes in it. I think it really helps eliminate the smell, especially the remnants of odor that humans can’t smell but dogs can—those encourage them to keep urinating in the same place. Not what you want.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
We used this when we had dogs and lived in our apartment- it worked like a charm and in my opinion was the best one we tried! It removed the stains and the smells as well! Which is what I was mostly concerned about
Amber B.
Billings, MT
Works well when spot cleaning right after you notice the accident. I notice if you use on older accidents the smell still remains a little bit but removes the stain great.
Shelby J.
Lewis Center, OH
This stuff WORKS! My cat used to get a lot of hairballs and this always took it out of the carpet flawlessly. The smell goes away as well as the stain with just one use. I feel like I've tried EVERY product for this (2 cats and 3 dogs), and this is certainly the best.
Emily H.
Great for house training. Eliminates all stains on multiple surface types and also odors. Easy to find in stores and is a good value for the size and price of the product. Will continue to purchase!
Melissa C.
St Petersburg, FL
I have used this product and am happy with it I er all. It seems to do a good job removing urine marks and odors. The reason for only four stars is because it does not stop "re-marking". I have boys that have not yet been fixed and feel the need to occasionally mark. Lucky for me they use the same spot and I do not have carpet. To be honest, I am not sure if it is a reasonable expectation for it to stop "re-marking". Overall, I recommend this product for pet stain clean up and it is a good value for the cost.
Isabelle H.
I love this product! My dog is very old so a lot of times he cannot really hold his bladder so he tends to pee in the house sometimes and it is very good with getting the stain and the smell out of the carpet. I would for sure buy this product again! it is very helpful when I need to clean up after my dog.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
Helpful for removing stains if found immediately. Not very effective if the stain has set or has been there for more than an hour. Better than using nothing. Recommend over using something harmful to your carpet or nothing at all.
Jessica D.
Sooooo.....would this work for toddler stain and odors too?? Asking for a friend....