BY PET

Pet® Ultra-Pasteurized Whipping Cream.
Real®.
Half pint (236 ml). see more...

Kayla J.
Yorktown, VA
Great product. Use this in quite a few things, but my husbands favorite is homemade whipped cream
Emi M.
I've never really tried a different of whipping cream before. This one is great and makes my home made Alfredo sauce even more amazing!
Madeline P.
New Bern, NC
Great price and great quality. We use it to make homemade milk shakes and frosting
Noelle S.
This cream makes a really nice whipped frosting (light) and is easy to work with. Just add a little sugar and vanilla..
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
Perfect ingredient for my chicken tortilla soup or my loaded potato soup! 😍😍😍
Taylor L.
Spring, TX
This is such a great product for baking! I always use this in any recipe I can. :-)
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY
Great for making and great dish and baking love it especially when making my whipped Frosting. Love it
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA
This is a great sized product. I use this cream for recipes and they come out just fine.
Megan S.
Hope mills, NC
I love the size because I never need much, but this is my go to brand for this product
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
I use this stuff all the time to make recipes that require cream. I like the size, so I don't have to buy a huge amount and end up wasting it. Great taste.