BY PET

PET® TruMoo® Chocolate 1% Lowfat Milk.
1% lowfat milk.
Vitamin A&D.
1% milkfat.
Nutritious & delicious.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Contains 8 essential nutrients.
Milk from your trusted dairy.
150 calories per serving.
One gallon (3.78L). see more...

Junika J.
I do not drink milk as much as I should because of its sour taste. However, TruMoo has an amazing flavor too it. It's not too sweet and not too sour. It's perfect for people who are having a hard time getting their children to drink milk. Higly recommend this product.
Rosa G.
This drink is so smooth and chocolatey that I can see kids drinking this whenever I go to a family members house. I tried it and was not disappointed. It can be a great snack and better than having a piece of cake or something that would be considered junk food.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Love this product!!! I buy it for my family and they drink it fast, i found it at my local walmart. very reasonably priced, met my expectations, would definitely recommend it to others. its better then the other brands and more affordable. not a first time buyer
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
This milk doesn't last a week in my house. It is so delicious. A lot easier than making your own chocolate milk with Hershey syrup and I think it taste better. The price point is reasonable and I would highly recommend this to others.
Stephanie S.
This is my go to post workout recovery drink. I love that I can read and understand every ingredient in this. I drink this at least four times a week. I am not a fan of chocolate milk but this is actually tastes really good.
Michaela N.
Schaumburg, IL
Smooth, chocolatey, and a healthy alternative to regular milk/regular chocolate milk. I'm a little kid at heart and on a diet and i love this stuff when i have a sweet tooth or craving for something sweet.
Ashley L.
My daughters love this chocolate milk I love the fact that it is low fat. The price is very reasonable and my daughters request it al the time.
Caylee M.
Nashville , TN
This chocolate milk is pretty average if I'm being honest. I think that chocolate milk is better when you have plain white milk and chocolate syrup or if you drink store brand because they put more chocolate in it. This one is too watery for me.
Kalyn S.
I love chocolate milk (all i wanted when i was pregnant) however this felt a little gritty tasting than some other brands. also like that they try to add nutrients so it seams better than just chocolate milk. it is also great to get a gallon of chocolate milk rather than the smaller containers.
Jess P.
Jenison, MI
Any of you out there that are runners know..chocolate milk is the best recovery drink! This brand is always at the finish line when I do a road races and always in my fridge at home. Not only do I love it and it always taste great my family does too!