Pet Treats Temptations 30oz, Cat Treats uploaded by Lyndsey G.Pet Treats Temptations 30oz, Cat Treats uploaded by Lyndsey G.

BY IAMS

Reward your cat with a scrumptious playtime snack that is 100 percent nutritionally complete for adult cat maintenance and helps to control tartar. Featuring a tempting mix of cookout-inspired flavors, such as chicken, beef and liver, Temptations MixUps Cat Treats are a great-tasting playtime reward. Plus, at only 2 low calories per treat, your feline friend can enjoy the crunchy outside and soft center anytime. America's #1 cat treat* is the perfect way to show your feline friend how much you care. (* Based on sales data) see more...

Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
My cats absolutely love these I buy the biggest container they have. My cats know the sound that the lid makes and every time I open it they can be so far away but they hear the treats. They cry all day for me to give them some. I love that you can also use it as food if you need to these are great and I will always use them for my cats!
Lyndsey G.
Conway , AR
My kitties love these treats! I shake the container and they both come running. I make sure to keep stock of their favorite treats. I took this picture as I shook the container. Penny jumped up from her favorite napping spot to have a snack.