BY TRIXIE

Pet toy trixie fleece see more...

• How long does the scratching post hold up? My cat goes crazy on t...1 Answers
  • Do cats still like these if they had their front claws removed?2 Answers
  • Badge 💁🏻💁🏻. 3 Answers
Mackenzie C.
Rome, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this cat tree! It's the perfect size for my room and it is also a great price. My cat loves scratching on it and it is totally durable because any other cat tree my cat is shredded to pieces.
Jessica C.
Maple Valley, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love Trixie cat trees!  We have two.  The 'fleece pet toy' comes in a gorgeous rich + soft chocolate brown that matches my existing furniture.  I have this item by a picture window, so two or three of my four kitties will cram onto the cat tree to get the best view of the birds.  This item also matches other Trixie brand items in the same color.  Who says cat furniture can't be fashionable!
Bonnie F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This cat tree/scratcher is great. My cats use it instead of my furniture. They also love to climb to the top and sleep on the perch. It was a great investment. I recommend it to all cat owners.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitten would love the pet toy trixie fleece he's always tearing up everyones things this would be perfect for him to scratch on
Caprice O.
Lake forest, CA
This was so easy to put together and my cats love it!! I have it on my balcony and it can handle the weather! Great quality
Anissa M.
La Quinta, CA
Got this for 1 year old cat and she absolutely loves it! Shes always on it. My other cat is too
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is made well. Cats love this. They like to climb up high and it's good for scratching
Noemi A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Loved this but it got small for my huge and fat cat
My cat doesn't play with it anymore.
Danielle Q.
Pottsville, PA
Perfect for your cat to scratch to their furry hearts delight or curl up for a cat nap.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is perfect for cats that tear up furniture. My cat likes to lay on this as well.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Why don't they have crazy contraptions like this for dogs?
Alicia M.
Badge 💁🏻💁🏻.
Carlie M.
Saint Cloud, MN
Do cats still like these if they had their front claws removed?
Emily T.
Aberdeen, NC
How long does the scratching post hold up? My cat goes crazy on them and they never seem to last very long