BY PET TEASE

• Where can I find this? And do they have different colors3 Answers
Debra N.
Newman, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I must admit @ first, I thought dogs wearing clothes was really crazy. However my brother has purchased his fav. football team t-shirt (dog apparel) from Pet Smart. I, myself bought, my mother's Chihuahua --- a cute jacket for winter time. As long as owners aren't over the top, I'd feel there's nothing wrong with some dog apparel.
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR
I love dog clothes! This is too cute! Just make sure it's not too small for your dog, if your unsure buy a larger size! Def don't want to strangle them!
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I loved dressing my chihuahua up in clothes, this was my fave shirt. I had to sew the front leg closed as she lost her front leg but still fits well!
Erica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
ADORABLE* very lightweight breathable fabric & it's very easy to get on. Even the most stubborn dogs, will not have an issue wearing it.
Jean T.
I think it's just adorable! I bought it for my brat chiwawa that I love. Everybody loves it. It's definitely a repurchase
Bethany M.
This is so cute! Love it. Never gets boring! This would be adorable on a new born puppy and I'm absolutely inlove!
Clarissa N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This looks so cute!!! This will certainly make your dog get so many compliments by wearing that!!
Madelyn M.
This is adorable for a little dog! Sadly my dog would try to rip off any clothes I put on them
Lissette A.
San Diego, CA
This is soo cute I would like this for my puppy labrador I hope the they have a medium size
Dariela P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Adorable this is something I would buy my pup and have her wear it.she is a princess
Kayla P.
West Covina, CA
Where can I find this? And do they have different colors