BY PET TEASE

Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Pet Lover Expert
My dog hated wearing this but I loved it! She is so naughty sometimes so I couldn't help but buy this tank top. I ended up giving it to my sister for her dog and she likes it much better than my dog did.
Mary A.
Mary A.
LEXINGTON , TN
Our sweet baby was just a tad bit too big for this shirt, but I still loved it! She's our wild child of the bunch and this suits her perfectly! Good quality material & held up well in the wash.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
My little Puddin loves wearing pink! She absolutely loves this shirt! And it fits her, because she's so good at being bad!!!
Monica f.
Monica f.
Landover, MD
This would be perfect for my little dog he gets into everything I always catch him doing something
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
My dog actually likes wearing sweaters or shirts when it's raining or snowing. Very cute.
Lissette A.
Lissette A.
San Diego, CA
Awwwww yess she is a mini trouble maker this is sooo cutee! I hope I could get this in one of my boxes
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This is so adorable, I absolutely love this dog shirt... I would definitely buy it!
Yazmin O.
Yazmin O.
This is absolutely CUTE!! I need to get one for my dog because she really is bad but I lover she's my child
Kim M.
Kim M.
West Monroe, LA
Awwwww....anything pink and soft! Looks comfy too. I'm sure the pets will like it too!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can I get this? does it come in xs? in other colors?
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Pet Lover Expert
This is so absolutely cute where can i buy this for my pup?