BY PET TEASE

Amber K.
Grayson, KY
I bought this for my grandmas dog one time. It was amazing and it didn't bother the dog at all! It was a Maltese dog! Very tiny dog. She loved it! Most dogs rip off clothes you put on them but it fit her very comfortably and nice.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
This little outfit is insanely adorable! It definitely met my expectations IT terms of material and comfort, which is of course the top priority of any pet owner! And of course, them looking cute, which they most certainly will in this outfit!
Rachel H.
Amesbury, Ma
Omg!!!!!!!!!! This has to be the cutest thing. I'm not sure if my 5 month of puppy will let me put it on him but it will be worth a try....CAUTION WET KISSES!!!! Mayb I'll get one for my husband too. ;)
Esmi d.
San Benito, Texas
I ended up with five puppies which i cant give away. There so darn cute. I bought each one, one of these. They loved it and the look stylish in them. Very comfortable for my pups and good fabric.
Michelle F.
W Valley City, UT
Super adorable! Definitely catches attention. When you're pet is that cute, they definitely deserves a fashion statement like this. For sure to recommend.
alondra c.
This is the most adorable thing i have ever seen i will have to make a trip to the store so i can get this cute thing.
Laura P.
Me encanta este conjunto es súper adorable a mí me encanta vestir a mi perro porque así luce más lindo de lo normal
Lupe G.
Aww this is cute i thought about getting my dog one but he is really fluffy already so i havent gotten this .
Ena W.
Very cute I absolutely love doggy clothes , especially the kind with funny phrases or sayings on them
Estefania C.
I shouldd buy thiss for my dog. Awesome!!!! Hope he likes it. Hope they are for bigger size dogs.
Kristin S.
On a scale of super cute to ultra cute how cute is this
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Where do you buy this at?
Daniela S.
Hialeah, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can I buy it? what is the price? Are there larger sizes?
Kristalee N.
Newport News, VA
How small does the sizes go? Could it fit a chihuahua?
Jessie T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Do they have this in all sizes ?