BY NONE

Your dog hears it and your neighbors donapos;t! Precision made professional quality adjustable pitch whistle that is excellent for training your pet. Dogs can hear sounds that are inaudible to the human ear. Satisfaction ensured. Made from exceptionally high quality materials. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer M.
I'm not so sure what I think about this I guess it works they stop what they are doing and give me their attention but they turn their barking at me... so does that count as working? I don't know.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
This has worked great for us and some of my family who has hunting dogs! It's amazing what dogs can hear that we cannot. Highly recommend for training
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
This is amazing! The last thing I want is a dog that won't listen and with the help of this whistle, my dog knows immediately when he has been out of line.
Esmeralda B.
Lima, Peru
Just wow I love it and my dog absolutely loves it too if you want to train your pup you have to buy this product