BY PET STUDIO

Pet Studio Renew Pet RampSteps Pet Studio Renew Dog Stairs. Helps pets safely reach hard-to-climb places. The Pet Studio Renew RampSteps is a two-in-one ramp/step that converts easily from ramp to step and back again. It is made of eco-friendly bamboo with recessed center rug on each step to prevent your pets from sliding. The ramp folds flat for easy storage. Product Features: Made of eco-friendly bamboo. Item Specifications: Size: 2 Step 3 Step Material: Bamboo Care: Wipe clean with damp cloth Instructions: Instructions to Set Up Ramp: Fold down back legs under the top step so they are firmly on the floor. Pull hinges up until they lock into place. Instructions to Set Up Steps: Fold down back legs under the top step so they are firmly on the floor. Pull hinges up until they lock into place. Pullup top step and fold up wooden kick plate. Insert into slot on step. Pull up bottom step and fold up wooden kick plate. Inset into slot on step. see more...

• How much does that cost? I have a therapy dog and my bed ...1 Answers
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love this product. My little guy is 11 and has got to where he can't jump up in the bed of on the couch anymore. I was using just random things in the house like Turing a tote upside down for example but when I was this I had to get cause it looks so much nicer than a random tote or bucket setting beside your bed or couch haha makes life so much easier for my little guy.
Emily T.
Aberdeen, NC
Perfect for older pets that can't jump up in the bed anymore. I wouldn't recommend for very large dogs, it doesn't seem sturdy enough for anything over like 50lbs maybe. We have it for my older small dog but we don't let our GSD use it.
Maddison H.
Charleston, WV
I bought a set for my little dog because she had a hard time jumping on the bed and I didn't want her to hurt her back. She just wouldn't stay down no matter how hard I tried. The Pet Studio Renew Ramp Step for Pets really took my worry away for her safety and now we can both sleep soft and sound at night.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought a set for my bedroom and for my roomies bedroom instead of lifting a 30 pound pug into bed. They are not only a lifesaver for me and the roomie, but for my little guy as well
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
My dog has arthritis and will still try and jump on the bed. Getting a staircase for her was the best thing I could do to spare her joints. It took her a little while to get used to, but now she loves it.
Melissa C.
Tallassee , AL
Perfect not only for small dogs that can't exactly jump the long distances but also great for dogs with joint problems.
Katelyn M.
Wahiawa , Hi
We bought this but in a plastic form its definitely a must specially for our basset hound who cant jump very well
We had a very old dog who could no longer jump and this was perfect, we now have small dogs so we still use it
Emily F.
Oak Lawn, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is important to have of you have smaller dogs that could hurt their back jumping on and off the bed!
Heather L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Really easy to use and not too hard on my small dogs' knees. They are light but sturdy
diane l.
Painesville, OH
How much does that cost? I have a therapy dog and my bed sits up high. He's a wooly cocker spaniel. I would love to receive this.....Or if it's not to expensive buy one. Thank you