Pet Stages Pet Toy Petstages Wood Stick Lrg uploaded by Amy Y.Pet Stages Pet Toy Petstages Wood Stick Lrg uploaded by Amy Y.Pet Stages Pet Toy Petstages Wood Stick Lrg uploaded by Victoria D.

BY PET STAGES

Pet toy petstages wood stick lrg see more...

Victoria D.
The Pet Stages Pet Toy Petstages Wood Stick Lrg is perfect for those chewers in our lives! My 90lb dog is definitely one of those dogs. We normally only get the wood flavored sticks. I think they also have a Mesquite flavor. It last her for a few weeks. When it gets smaller we throw them away (I'm always afraid she is going to choke). I buy mine off Chewy.com because they have the best prices. I also think Amazon has the same prices.
Gabriela A.
Tallahassee, FL
Mt English Cocker Spaniel has had one of these for over 1 year and she's barely made a dent in it. She is a chewer and I buy all kinds of bones for her to chew on, but she especially likes these wooden bones. She likes to chew on real sticks, but I don't let her due to splinters so these are perfect.
Ashleigh M.
Great Falls , MT
I have a smaller dog, 36lbs. We get her the largest one because she goes through these like crazy. Every flavor she loves. Would give a 5 star but they are not digestable so that’s the only downfall. Also be prepared to have little pieces everywhere if your dog chews like mine. Tjmaxx carries these for a decent price. Keeps your dog occupied.
Alexis  C.
Swiss Cottage, London
Great toy for pups. Takes care of the natural desire to chew while discouraging chewing furniture. It has also lasted for months and months - it's very durable which is hard to find in a dog toy. It's durable, lasts, and doesn't break into a million pieces, and deters from chewing on other things. I would recommend to all dog owners!
Stacey U.
My English bulldog is obsessed with this stick. He was always trying to eat sticks in my yard so we got him this one as an alternative. It's his favorite now. Even had to buy my parents lab one because she kept stealing it.
Jessica A.
Westbrook, ME
I buy these all the time! They are the best dog toy money can buy! My dog has gone through several but each one will last her a few weeks. I get them in multi packs on Amazon but Petco also sells them!
Naomi M.
Orlando , FL
My shih tzu chews skirting boards and wooden chairs... or at least he did until we got this stick! It's helped to get him from chewing all the wood in our house!
Morgan S.
Hales Corners, WI
Awesome toy! My dogs LOVE IT!! Instead of always bringing in sticks from outside, they chew on this and can't get enough!
Kalyn C.
Nitro, WV
These wooden chew sticks last for ever! Highly recommend for any size dog! Keeps them busy for hours❤️
Scott E.
Lititz, PA
Great dog toy!!!! My dog loves playing with it. It last long so long and he can't chew it into pices
Janet C.