Add a Photo

By PETSMART
Katii M.
Katii M.
Dayton, Ohio

I cant have anything like this in the house without my cat destroying it. But she liked ot longet than the last one lol
Rania Z.
Rania Z.

That's cute for one cat ..stylish............................................................
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Mission, TX

Simba would love this! Such a great idea so he can just relax and see everything from on top and snuggle up in his bed!
Monica S.
Monica S.

My cats would like this. I definitely think it would get used. I would like to get one depending on price I say it's worth 5 star's!
Allie W.
Allie W.

My cats really lazy and would nap all day if he could. This is super comfy for him and he likes to scratch at it too, which is awesome because it takes the attention away from my furniture!
selena l.
selena l.

Got my little cat one of these and she loves to lay and play on it. So i guess it was a win because i cant get her off of it now
tracy i.
tracy i.

My cats love this. Perfect size for any cat.l and is well made. I wish i can buy another one because i have 3 cats.
megan r.
megan r.
hinckley, OH

This is a very nice cute product for your home. Also they gave them two places to lay whether they want to be hidden away or out in the open.
Haleema H.
Haleema H.
Niles, IL

Is that for one cat or two I would like to get one are there in other color
member-9b13fee05
member-9b13fee05
Marbella

A mí gato le encantaría tener uno de esos y a mí también así no se sube a las camas
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

Do your pets love their cat tower?
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS

My cat is rather hefty. Will this be alright for him?
Ruth W.
Ruth W.
Duryea, PA

How tall is this?
Aundrea w.
Aundrea w.
Bakersfield, CA

We're can I get this from ? My cat would absolutely love it! !!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
New London, CT

I can only use the Influenster mobile site, it's not showing pricing... can anyone give me a ballpark price please?

Join Now