Add a Photo

By PETSMART
Katii M.
Katii M.
Dayton, Ohio

I cant have anything like this in the house without my cat destroying it. But she liked ot longet than the last one lol
Rania Z.
Rania Z.

That's cute for one cat ..stylish............................................................
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
San Francisco, CA

Is nice but it's too small.. if you have 3 cats.. the material is not that great ..
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Fairfield, CA

I have one of these for my two cats and they both love it. Both cats sleep in it on a daily basis and it still looks new after 2+ years of use. The posts are covered in a thick rope-like material that the cats love to scratch and and the baskets and base are lined with a super soft fuzzy material. I've found that vacuuming it is the easiest way to keep it clean since the padding in the baskets doesn't seem to be removable. The only negative I've found with it is that the wicker ball toy that is hanging off the upper basket is easily destroyed - the cats only played with it a few times before the ball fell apart.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Warwick, RI

This is better for one cat. my cats are 15 and 11 lbs and they're too heavy for both to be on! plus the material isn't strong enough for the both of them. would be better for a smaller cat or kitten!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Tucson, AZ

I love seeing cat happy. When I bring home new cat trees or a bed or a toy, he is sooo happy! I always try to change out his cat trees and beds every year.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Owasso, OK

It's cute and I like the neutal colors and wicker. I have 3 cats, so this wouldn't be ideal for me, but for someone with 1 or 2 cats it would be great!
Casey A.
Casey A.

Perfect for my kitty. Doesn't take up too much space
Mistie G.
Mistie G.

I loved the way this looked but my cat didn't. I have a 10 lbs cat and I thought this would be ok for him. It ended up being a little on the small side and he was always hanging half off the top. Then about three days later my cat who is a little on the hyper side decided to use it as a scratching post and started tearing it apart. I think my cat may be a little unusual since he is quite active but other than him destroying the tree. I didn't find anything wrong with it.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL

I really like the look of this, sondi decided to purchase one for my cats. I have 3 cats and 2 of them want nothing to do with it. My third cat scratches it a lot, but never lays in it. I'll give it some more time. I'm also not sure how I feel about the material. It's already taking some wear and tear from the scratching.

Join Now