Pet Smart Pet Pals Eco Friendly Doubble Nesting Cat Condo

by PetSmart

Do cats really like this?
How long does this last? I have a cat that loves scratching and I’m afraid she will ruin this in like the first month of her having it.
How much is this?
Start your review of Pet Smart Pet Pals Eco Friendly Doubble Nesting Cat Condo!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: PETCO
My cat loves this so much!!! A little expensive but hold really well and dosent take much space but it’s big. It looks so cute and fits right into the theme of my house and dosent look out of place. Very cute highly recommend!
Jonesborough, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats enjoy this cat tree. They are both chubby cats but have plenty of room. My more nervous cat sleeps in the more enclosed part because it makes her feel safe. I got my product on sale and had a gift card otherwise I think most cat towers at PetSmart at expensive but then again I may be cheap. The material is sturdy.
Palm City, FL
My cat loves his new tower. It is very affordable for the quality of the product. My cat loves it so much he never leaves unless he is hungry or has to use the bathroom. I would recommend this product to anyone who has an indoor or even outdoor cat. The fabric is super soft and my cat loves to scratch at the bottom. Great product!
Germantown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Received this as a gift for our kitty and I love it. It's so super cute and totally cozy! Our kitty loves it. It's made of the best quality and I just love the look. It's very modern chic! I would love to purchase another. It's perfect size and the price is reasonable. You definitely want one of these for your furry little friend.
This has been a game changer for my 2 cats. They play on this all day. Ever since I purchased this for them for Xmas lol they can't get enough. Pros, they love it, cons I need another one lol. I've made other purchases of other brand but they didn't use it this one they enjoy.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PetSmart
Both of my cats sultan and jasmine love their condo, i love the way the feel lazy inside, its eco friendly and snuggly this isn't lot spacious for big cats but they are just 6 months and enjoying for now. sometimes i see both of them fit in the lower condo makes me love them more. very adorable it is. 😍
los angeles
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat LOVESSSS THIS!!!! He sits in both and uses the the outer material for scratching. The price was good... I just wish they had one a bit taller. The fact that this is so short doesn't bring out his WILD side... as he's not able to jump and climb.
Felton, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this toy because my cats love playing on it and in it and they just have a blast and it's eco friendly and I love that because I'm not harming the environment in any way also this way no more expensive than a regular cat toy set
Davis Jct, IL
This is good if you have two cats but I personality need another one since I have four fur babies but other then that my cats enjoyed sleeping on these.  If it had attachments on both sides it would of been perfect. I would recommend these to pet owners
jacksonville fl
It’s extremely cute however not very durable my cat will scratch at the outside and pices will brake off.However it’s not the only bed that dose that, others that I have gotten from more expensive places haven’t lasted as long as that one I will be repurchasing!