Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

Write Review
HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Maritza M.

2 influensters found this helpful

is nice but it's too small.. if you have 3 cats.. the material is not that great ..

Shelby B.
Shelby B.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have one of these for my two cats and they both love it. Both cats sleep in it on a daily basis and it still looks new after 2+ years of use. The posts are covered in a thick rope-like material that the cats love to scratch and and the baskets and base are lined with a super soft fuzzy material. I've found that vacuuming it is the easiest way to keep it clean since the padding in the baskets doesn't seem to be removable. The only negative I've found with it is that the wicker ball toy that is hanging off the upper basket is easily destroyed - the cats only played with it a few times before the ball fell apart.

Amy P.
Amy P.

1 influenster found this helpful

this is better for one cat. my cats are 15 and 11 lbs and they're too heavy for both to be on! plus the material isn't strong enough for the both of them. would be better for a smaller cat or kitten!

Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love seeing cat happy. When I bring home new cat trees or a bed or a toy, he is sooo happy! I always try to change out his cat trees and beds every year.

Jamie W.
Jamie W.

1 influenster found this helpful

It's cute and I like the neutal colors and wicker. I have 3 cats, so this wouldn't be ideal for me, but for someone with 1 or 2 cats it would be great!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Aundrea w.
Aundrea w.

We're can I get this from ? My cat would absolutely love it! !!

1 answerMar 06 - 2015 - 6:43 p.m.
Nitacha R.
Nitacha R.

I have 2 kittens who are now extremely active when it comes to climbing. Would this be good for both of them to share or would I have to get 2 of them? They don't normally fight over things, they share everything but I'm afraid they'll get possessive over this lol

0 answersMar 06 - 2015 - 2:58 p.m.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.

I feel like this is a silly question, but can a 20-25 pound cat sit in/on this?

3 answersMar 05 - 2015 - 5:30 p.m.
Hailey A.
Hailey A.

How sturdy is the bottom? My cat likes to play on her kitty condos and if the bottom isn't sturdy, the condo will shake and scare her.

1 answerFeb 24 - 2015 - 9:58 a.m.
Bekkah  P.
Bekkah P.

Would this work for bigger cats?

2 answersFeb 02 - 2015 - 6:53 p.m.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.

I can only use the Influenster mobile site, it's not showing pricing... can anyone give me a ballpark price please?

2 answersOct 23 - 2014 - 6:07 p.m.
ASK A QUESTION