Add a Photo

By PETSMART
Darby S.
Darby S.

This really is a great product design for cats! Mine love being lazy and sleeping and this was perfect for them and it double a scratch pad ! It's lasted through 4 cats sharing it and they seem to do great!
Katii M.
Katii M.
Dayton, OH

I cant have anything like this in the house without my cat destroying it. But she liked ot longet than the last one lol
Rania Z.
Rania Z.

That's cute for one cat ..stylish............................................................
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Mission, TX

Simba would love this! Such a great idea so he can just relax and see everything from on top and snuggle up in his bed!
member-9b13fee05
member-9b13fee05
Marbella

A mí gato le encantaría tener uno de esos y a mí también así no se sube a las camas
Haleema H.
Haleema H.
Niles, IL

Is that for one cat or two I would like to get one are there in other color
Allie W.
Allie W.

My cats really lazy and would nap all day if he could. This is super comfy for him and he likes to scratch at it too, which is awesome because it takes the attention away from my furniture!
Monica S.
Monica S.

My cats would like this. I definitely think it would get used. I would like to get one depending on price I say it's worth 5 star's!
megan r.
megan r.
hinckley, OH

This is a very nice cute product for your home. Also they gave them two places to lay whether they want to be hidden away or out in the open.
selena l.
selena l.

Got my little cat one of these and she loves to lay and play on it. So i guess it was a win because i cant get her off of it now
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

Do your pets love their cat tower?
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS

My cat is rather hefty. Will this be alright for him?
Ruth W.
Ruth W.
Duryea, PA

How tall is this?
Aundrea w.
Aundrea w.
Bakersfield, CA

We're can I get this from ? My cat would absolutely love it! !!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
New London, CT

I can only use the Influenster mobile site, it's not showing pricing... can anyone give me a ballpark price please?