BY PETSMART

Katii M.
Katii M.
Dayton, OH
I cant have anything like this in the house without my cat destroying it. But she liked ot longet than the last one lol
Erin M.
Erin M.
Washington, DC
My cat ripped this condo up very quickly after I purchased it. The carpeting of the tower was very fragile and then I had little pieces of carpet all over my floor. For the price, I was very disappointed in the durability. I would not recommend this to other cat owners.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor
Pet Lover Expert
Great cat tower for cats to play and sleep. I have three cats and they love this tower. It is made of high quality material. The price is right. I highly recommend this item to anyone with cats. This one is the perfect size for a small apartment or house.
kim K.
kim K.
Bremen
My fur babies love their new condo.. It is built really well and seems durable enough to stand up to two cats.  there is also enough room for both cats without them getting in each others space. I wold recommend this  cat condo to friends
Chassidy L.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
Pet Lover Expert
My kitties love this and it is better for our environment. I usually add their favorite blankets to it to make it a little bit softer. My cats loves to scratch on it and sleep it in. I definitely recommend this to all cat owners!
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I have two cats one big and one small so I thought this would be perfect! The only unfortunate things was my cats in this scenario, my big one toppled this over and scared them both so bad that neither one will get on it now
Sydūüėł T.
Sydūüėł T.
My cat loves this bed and it is great quality. I love how it looks compared to their old cat bed. It is modern and not an eyesore in my living room. I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a new cat bed.
Audbrey M.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
My two cats highly enjoy theses for play and naps. They have met my expectations. The only con I have is that they collect every piece of cat hair and dust and are near impossible to clean. I do recommend them to others.
Michele W.
Michele W.
I love this cat tower! My cat loves to scratch and climb on this. Oh and nap. What cat doesn't love to nap. This holds up well under normal cat conditions. He loves it, especially when I sprinkle it with catnip!
Crysta G.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My cats do not even go near this thing. I got more use out of a cardboard box than the cat tree. Maybe my cats are broken. I would still recommend this product to others, but apparently it doesn't work for my cats.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Do your pets love their cat tower?
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
My cat is rather hefty. Will this be alright for him?
Aundrea w.
Aundrea w.
Bakersfield, CA
We're can I get this from ? My cat would absolutely love it! !!
Ruth W.
Ruth W.
Pittston, PA
How tall is this?
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
I feel like this is a silly question, but can a 20-25 pound cat sit in/on this?