Pet Smart Pet Pals Eco Friendly Doubble Nesting Cat Condo uploaded by Lana N.Pet Smart Pet Pals Eco Friendly Doubble Nesting Cat Condo uploaded by Sarah D.

BY PETSMART

• Has anyone tried this product?1 Answers
  • Are these ok for cats to use as a scratching post too?3 Answers
  • How tall is this? My cat is fat and lazy so I'm not sure ...1 Answers
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three kitties and they love this tower. We bought it because the bottom part reminds me of a bread bowl and it is certainly unique. My cats are all adults and they have no problem sitting on it together. I do wish it was slightly taller because it doesn't get the cats out of the reach of our dog. To give you a size reference, my pup is just over a foot tall and can walk up to the tower and harass whoever is in the bowl without much effort. I enjoyed learning about the eco friendly efforts made for this product as well and would reccommend this tower overall.
Maria G.
Poteet, TX
We have an 11 month old kitten, a 4 year old and 16 year old cat. Our youngest clearly wanted to climb so we knew we needed to get something for him. Before my fiance could even get the thing fully assembled, he was all about climbing on it. As I write this, the kitten is sleeping on the very top. He and the 4 year old both climb, and play. The youngest is the only one with front claws, and he scratches on multiple components regularly. Our old lady cat has not shown any interest, but we didn't expect her to and I don't think she could even jump up to the lowest level if she wanted to.
Kaliah S.
Jonesborough, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats enjoy this cat tree. They are both chubby cats but have plenty of room. My more nervous cat sleeps in the more enclosed part because it makes her feel safe. I got my product on sale and had a gift card otherwise I think most cat towers at PetSmart at expensive but then again I may be cheap. The material is sturdy.
Hayden S.
This is the most adorable little sleeper cat cozy you will find for your modern living room .
My two girls love it when they aren’t fighting over who gets to be on top that is .
I keep two other cat trees in the rooms for climbing not relaxing and they watch birds on those and then when it’s time to chill they climb up on this and sleep for hours . I’ve actually got them sleeping part of the night when I’m home those nights from 8 pm to 2 am that’s good for a nocturnal animal .
They love this cozy and I would say even among the other climbers this is their favorite place to sit be comfortable and hang out day or night .
Irvy C.
My kitty really loves it unfortunately we had to throw it away because it got damaged by moving and changing apartments but it was really good tonight do you need another one I would definitely recommend this to cat owners cats love to play on this thing 24 seven and it’s really good for their nails and it’s very comfortable for them
Daniela B.
Lindenwold , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves his scratching post this is where he is most comfortable. This keeps him from scratch up my jeans or sofas so it’s a A plus for me. The price is a little bit high but I don’t regret buying it because it does the job and he loves it so that makes me happy.
Lana N.
Stony Brook, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
He loves jumping up and down on this thing. It also has a scratch post and literally everymorning he makes it a routine to scratch it. We placed his little condo by the window so he can rest and look outside.
Kristi S.
Rexburg
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this cat condo! She is also good about on scratching on the provided areas! The only downside to this condo is the color scheme! My house is all grey and blue hues and all they had at the store was a brown one so it clashes with my interior design. But my cat loves it so I guess it will stay!
Hannah P.
My cat absolutely loves this thing! He runs all around the house then launches into his canopy bed and relaxes all afternoon. I received this as a gift and am sure glad I did. It isn’t made of cheap material and doesn’t fall apart. Definitely recommend!
Sarah M.
cordova
Great! I have 4 cats and it worked out perfectly. Plenty of space. Wasn't flimsy at all compared to others I've used in the past. Great value I got it during a sale because it was a bit more then I wanted to pay at first. Would definitely buy again
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do your pets love their cat tower?
Ruth W.
Pittston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How tall is this?
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
My cat is rather hefty. Will this be alright for him?
Aundrea w.
Bakersfield, CA
We're can I get this from ? My cat would absolutely love it! !!
Bekkah  P.
Lutz, Fl
Would this work for bigger cats?