influenster

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Shelby B.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have one of these for my two cats and they both love it. Both cats sleep in it on a daily basis and it still looks new after 2+ years of use. The posts are covered in a thick rope-like material that the cats love to scratch and and the baskets and base are lined with a super soft fuzzy material. I've found that vacuuming it is the easiest way to keep it clean since the padding in the baskets doesn't seem to be removable. The only negative I've found with it is that the wicker ball toy that is hanging off the upper basket is easily destroyed - the cats only played with it a few times before the ball fell apart.

Jessica J.

I really like the look of this, sondi decided to purchase one for my cats. I have 3 cats and 2 of them want nothing to do with it. My third cat scratches it a lot, but never lays in it. I'll give it some more time. I'm also not sure how I feel about the material. It's already taking some wear and tear from the scratching.

ryanne t.

I do not own this particular one, but I do own a Petco scratcher with this same material, they last about a year with 1 cast, and she loves the material. Seeing this actually is going to have me take a look for one.

Elizabeth T.

This looks so cool. I really want one. I have had cat things like this in the past and my cats lobed them. They would spend all day in them and never leave. I think you will enjoy it and so will your cats.

Stephanie R.

This is the best of both worlds for my cats. One can lay on the top open part, the other can hide and be snug as a bug in a rug at the lower part. If you have a multi-cat home this is a great option.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Aundrea w.
Aundrea w.

We're can I get this from ? My cat would absolutely love it! !!

2 answersMar 06 - 2015 - 6:43 p.m.
Nitacha R.
Nitacha R.

I have 2 kittens who are now extremely active when it comes to climbing. Would this be good for both of them to share or would I have to get 2 of them? They don't normally fight over things, they share everything but I'm afraid they'll get possessive over this lol

2 answersMar 06 - 2015 - 2:58 p.m.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.

I feel like this is a silly question, but can a 20-25 pound cat sit in/on this?

3 answersMar 05 - 2015 - 5:30 p.m.
Hailey A.
Hailey A.

How sturdy is the bottom? My cat likes to play on her kitty condos and if the bottom isn't sturdy, the condo will shake and scare her.

2 answersFeb 24 - 2015 - 9:58 a.m.
Bekkah  P.
Bekkah P.

Would this work for bigger cats?

3 answersFeb 02 - 2015 - 6:53 p.m.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.

I can only use the Influenster mobile site, it's not showing pricing... can anyone give me a ballpark price please?

3 answersOct 23 - 2014 - 6:07 p.m.
ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now