BY PETSMART

Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Received this as a gift for our kitty and I love it. It's so super cute and totally cozy! Our kitty loves it. It's made of the best quality and I just love the look. It's very modern chic! I would love to purchase another. It's perfect size and the price is reasonable. You definitely want one of these for your furry little friend.
Jennifer M.
Fall River
This has been a game changer for my 2 cats. They play on this all day. Ever since I purchased this for them for Xmas lol they can't get enough. Pros, they love it, cons I need another one lol. I've made other purchases of other brand but they didn't use it this one they enjoy.
Kristi S.
Rexburg
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this cat condo! She is also good about on scratching on the provided areas! The only downside to this condo is the color scheme! My house is all grey and blue hues and all they had at the store was a brown one so it clashes with my interior design. But my cat loves it so I guess it will stay!
shanicea c.
Decatur, IL
Having two cats always makes for fun. Especially when they both wanna lay in the exact same window at the exact same time. This has helped me tremendously by giving them both the opportunity to lay in the window.
Alexis F.
Sacramento , CA
My cat loves this stand! He spends all day sleeping on it and scratching it. It is small enough to put in a corner and not be in the way but big enough for any cat to sleep on! I recommend this to every cat owner
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats loves to climb play and sleep on this! He runs circles around it until he is dizzy. Often he sits on the top and watches the family eat dinner. I wonder what he thinks when he is doing that.
Sharyn J.
Moorestown
My kitten absolutely loves this tower. He is a one year old cat and just hangs out on the top. It is durable and a good quality. He is not a scratcher though so I cannot say anything in regards to that.
Guilmarie M.
Toms River, NJ
My car loves his condo. Is sturdy and long lasting. Has plenty of space for him and he seems comfortable. The condo is beautiful, very convenient. Super happy with my purchase.
Selena P.
Lexington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cat seems to like it more than me. I think it takes up a lot of spaces but my cat is super happy. so if it makes my baby happy then I would recommend to everyone with cats!!
Casey M.
This product was great for my cat! He absolutely loves climbing on it and taking naps. He have front claws, so it gives him something to scratch other than the door way!
Tiffany P.
Do your pets love their cat tower?
Ruth W.
Pittston, PA
How tall is this?
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
My cat is rather hefty. Will this be alright for him?
Aundrea w.
Bakersfield, CA
We're can I get this from ? My cat would absolutely love it! !!
Bekkah  P.
Lutz, Fl
Would this work for bigger cats?