Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesPetSmart
Pet Smart Pet Pals Eco Friendly Doubble Nesting Cat Condo

Pet Smart Pet Pals Eco Friendly Doubble Nesting Cat Condo

by PetSmart

Do your cats like to scratch the basket part?
Is this easy to clean?
How long did this hold up?
Start your review of Pet Smart Pet Pals Eco Friendly Doubble Nesting Cat Condo!
How would you rate this product?
Jordyn L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love this and so does my cat! She's always to be found in it, the only issue I have with it is the outside comes off because my cat scratches on it all the time.
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very unique design. Not that pricey compared to many other cat towers / houses. Those range from 100 -300
Angelica N.
San Elizario, TX
This product is very great. My cat loves it. He enjoys playing in it. Its one of hin favorite places to lay down and sleep. It doesnt take a lot of space and it keeps my cat entertained. I love the color of it. I really like i recommend it to anyone that owns a cat. Your cat will really love it.
my I.
Good thing for your pets to play on.I would recommend to get this for your pets if you feeo they need sothing to play on.I
Sarah J.
Port St Lucie, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pet Smart Pet Pals Eco Friendly Doubble Nesting Cat Condo uploaded by Sarah J.
Purchased at: PETCO
An award winner for cats I recommend it. My cat loves it better that the old one we had gotten. It was on sale at petco
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
I have bought this one as a gift for my sisters and her cat loves it! Knowing that its eco friendly #ecofriendly makes me much happier about my purchase. You guys should definitely give this a try if you have a cat.
Jennifer F.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
This is such a cute place for my kitties to lay in. It’s the perfect size and fits snuggly in the corner of my house. I have 4 cats and they each take turns laying in it basking in the sun that shines through the window. It’s made well and looks great too.
Sofia G.
New Castle, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
At first when I put this little cat tree out they wouldn't go in it and when I placed them in it they ran away. After about a week or so they suddenly started using it and they love it now!! I put it in a spot where the sun hits it during the day and so they nap in there a lot now. They also fit on the top one, but barely.
Angel H.
Hazleton, PA
Easy to put together and all 5 of my cats loves it and it holds up pretty good even with my oldest cat who is 13lbs plus it looks pretty in my living room
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 9
4,931 reviews
Purchased at: PETCO
This is great for the cats!! They really love it, they crawl all over it. I recommend this for anyone who has a cat. #catlove #furryfriends