Add a Photo

By PetSmart

Rania Z.

that's cute for one cat ..stylish............................................................
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
San Francisco, CA

is nice but it's too small.. if you have 3 cats.. the material is not that great ..
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Fairfield, CA

I have one of these for my two cats and they both love it. Both cats sleep in it on a daily basis and it still looks new after 2+ years of use. The posts are covered in a thick rope-like material that the cats love to scratch and and the baskets and base are lined with a super soft fuzzy material. I've found that vacuuming it is the easiest way to keep it clean since the padding in the baskets doesn't seem to be removable. The only negative I've found with it is that the wicker ball toy that is hanging off the upper basket is easily destroyed - the cats only played with it a few times before the ball fell apart.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Tucson, AZ

I love seeing cat happy. When I bring home new cat trees or a bed or a toy, he is sooo happy! I always try to change out his cat trees and beds every year.
Casey A.
Casey A.

Perfect for my kitty. Doesn't take up too much space
Amy P.
Amy P.
Warwick, RI

this is better for one cat. my cats are 15 and 11 lbs and they're too heavy for both to be on! plus the material isn't strong enough for the both of them. would be better for a smaller cat or kitten!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Owasso, OK

It's cute and I like the neutal colors and wicker. I have 3 cats, so this wouldn't be ideal for me, but for someone with 1 or 2 cats it would be great!
Allie W.
Allie W.
Westland, Mi

my cats really lazy and would nap all day if he could. This is super comfy for him and he likes to scratch at it too, which is awesome because it takes the attention away from my furniture!
selena l.
selena l.

Got my little cat one of these and she loves to lay and play on it. So i guess it was a win because i cant get her off of it now
megan r.
megan r.
Hinckley, OH

This is a very nice cute product for your home. Also they gave them two places to lay whether they want to be hidden away or out in the open.
Tiffany P.

Do your pets love their cat tower?
Nov. 5, 2012, 11:38 a.m.
Mine do! They love everything about it! One of the best purchases ever!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS

My cat is rather hefty. Will this be alright for him?
Oct. 6, 2015, 5:27 p.m.
yes of course
Ruth W.
Ruth W.
Duryea, PA

Aundrea w.
Aundrea w.
Bakersfield, CA

We're can I get this from ? My cat would absolutely love it! !!
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
May 18, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
Your local pet store
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
New London, CT

I can only use the Influenster mobile site, it's not showing pricing... can anyone give me a ballpark price please?
Oct. 6, 2015, 5:27 p.m.