Pet Smart Grreat Choice Plush Turtle Booties uploaded by JeNai R.Pet Smart Grreat Choice Plush Turtle Booties uploaded by JeNai R.

BY PET SMART GRREAT CHOICE

• I was thinking now that the weather is getting colder, sh...2 Answers
  • I am researching for booties for my rottie, it is really ...1 Answers
  • Do they make these for big dog paws?1 Answers
Pet Smart Grreat Choice Plush Turtle Booties
  • "These are super cute, but I'm not sure if my dog would be able to walk in them, he's a bit lower to the ground, and I could see this making it harder for him to walk." in 5 reviews
Angie F.
Clarksville, TN
They don't fit my dog. She has little paws and they won't stay on
Madyson M.
Palm harbor, FL
I put my dog in some and he was walking like a space man
Jason W.
Owasso, OK
They do look cute, but not practical .
Jeannett R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cant have my dog to walk around in them
Victoria R.
Rio rico, AZ
These look so cute.
Ashley R.
West helena, ar
I got my dog (Maggie) a pair of these at Pet Smart. I thought they were so cute but unfortunately Maggie did not care for them. Maggie is very tender footed and she just didn't want to have any part in them. I suggest if your dog is use to slippers. If not, don't waste your money.
samantha c.
Berwick, NS
These booties are so cute my dog loves them when i take him out for walks it keeps his paws warm and protect from rocks ,glass and other things that will hurt his feet.
Jodie C.
uk
Love these so cute and like the design adorable but such a shame there not for my type of dog:)
Jolita G.
San Antonio, TX
They are really cute, but I think it is the only animal torture.
Brittney P.
Do your dogs actually leave these on, I bought a similar pair for my smaller dogs and she was walking funny and took them off, then would put up a fight if I tried to put them back on, so this was a miss in my case...any tips?
Jeannett R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How do u make ur dog walk in them. or does it just depend on the dog if they like them?
Cayla B.
Lula, GA
I was thinking now that the weather is getting colder, should I get these for my dog? Does walking in snow hurt their feet?
Sandra A.
I am researching for booties for my rottie, it is really hot here in Fl, do u think this may work?
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Do they make these for big dog paws?