Pet Smart Grreat Choice Plush Turtle Booties uploaded by JeNai R.Pet Smart Grreat Choice Plush Turtle Booties uploaded by JeNai R.

BY PET SMART GRREAT CHOICE

• I was thinking now that the weather is getting colder, sh...2 Answers
  • I am researching for booties for my rottie, it is really ...1 Answers
  • Do they make these for big dog paws?1 Answers
Pet Smart Grreat Choice Plush Turtle Booties
  • "These are super cute, but I'm not sure if my dog would be able to walk in them, he's a bit lower to the ground, and I could see this making it harder for him to walk." in 5 reviews
Tatiana A.
Cedar Hill, TX
My dog is used to getting dressed up as all sorts of things but these little shoes were a new concept to him. Needless to say, like most dogs he was not happy to have them on. He is very sensitive about his feet and hates to have them bothered but I kept trying to get him to walk around in them. And eventually, he did...but he surely was not the happiest about it. They are super cute, but unless your dog is used to having on little doggie shoes I am not sure these are very usefull.
JeNai R.
Dallas, TX
These are super cute! But they're not for every dog. Just like clothes for us, not every dog can wears these. They are on the taller side so if your dog has short legs they may not allow to the dog to walk. They are adjustable which makes it easy to put on and helps them not fall off. Although, I would not recommend using outdoors, the soles are not water proof.
Lastly, my baby is a good sport when it comes to dressing up, which I think is one of the keys to these. Not ever dog has the personality to be dressed up.
Antoinette G.
San Antonio, TX
Ya, these are a waste. I got some for my poodle, and every step she took, she was trying to shake them off. SOOOO funny to watch. They DID come off after a couple shakes. These are adorable for photo ops, so in that respect they were worth it. I got mine on clearance, so I wasn't out, and laughing at her was priceless in itself!!!
Jenna G.
When we first put these on our little guy, he wouldn't walk. We finally got him to move walk with them on, but he looked really uncomfortable. He's since decided they're more worthy of being toys and carries them around the house often. As a bootie, I wouldn't recommend; as toys, they're fine.
Kristen
Lake Suzy, FL
I thought these were adorable when i saw them and thought my dog would look super cute in them. Once I put them on her tiny feet she wouldn't even walk, she just sat down. After 5 minutes of me beggingg her to come to me she kicked the two back booties off and she began chewwing at them. my conclusion: they went in the trash.
Christine L.
Fort Worth, TX
We got these for my dog to wear on Halloween. She is not used to walking in booties so when she was walking it was like she was trying to walk over something. It was quite funny! They Velcro and fit pretty well, the only thing is we had to keep readjusting them after she was walking or running in them.
Cynthia Grace A.
Seattle, WA
My dog had these off in about two seconds. I finally got them to stay a bit better, but he just ended up in the corner sulking. He refused to walk in them. I left them on a while so he'd get used to them, but when I came back to check on him he'd chewed them all to pieces!
Leslie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I have these for my two dogs. While they look cute, they aren't practical. One of my dogs slips right out of them and the other dog likes to bite his until they rip. Also, these may be acceptable for backyard play, but these are not good shoes for running a dog on the street or sidewalk. They're made in China...buy USA!
Jamie W.
Owasso, OK
These are super cute, but I'm not sure if my dog would be able to walk in them, he's a bit lower to the ground, and I could see this making it harder for him to walk. But I am really tempted to try them for him in the winter time.
Christina L.
Garland, TX
These turtle booties are so cute! My mom bought some regular plain beige and black ones for our shih tzu and he hates them. Just sits there unless we lure him with treats to walk.
Brittney P.
Do your dogs actually leave these on, I bought a similar pair for my smaller dogs and she was walking funny and took them off, then would put up a fight if I tried to put them back on, so this was a miss in my case...any tips?
Jeannett R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How do u make ur dog walk in them. or does it just depend on the dog if they like them?
Cayla B.
Lula, GA
I was thinking now that the weather is getting colder, should I get these for my dog? Does walking in snow hurt their feet?
Sandra A.
I am researching for booties for my rottie, it is really hot here in Fl, do u think this may work?
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Do they make these for big dog paws?