BY PET SHOPPE

Made with highly digestible rice. Helps control plaque and tartar through chewing action. Great alternative to rawhide. Guaranteed analysis: Crude protein : 6%. Crude fat : 1%. Crude fiber : 4.5%. Moisture : 18%. see more...

• I have a German Shepard puppy who loves to chew, is this a good pro...3 Answers
  • DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY CONCERNS ABOUT FEEDING RAWHIDE TO THEIR PETS?3 Answers
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT
Not all that healthy for a dog. i bought these in hopes that it would be something durable for my dog to chew, but they sort of crumbled and then he wouldn't touch them. he's not a very picky dog so I took it as a sign of a no go.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Shelburne , VT
We have a 4 month old puppy and as you know they love to chew...and chew on everything...but she absolutely loves these bones. What I love is that the twist design allows her an easy place to chew while at the same time not being a 2 minute treat. This will keep her busy for a LONG time.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I have purchased this brand and item many times. I believe it's a CVS brand. My dogs seem to thoroughly enjoy these. And you can't beat the price!
Katlyn N.
Katlyn N.
Little Valley, NY
My dogs are very picky on what bones they will eat, this particular kind however they seem to absolutely LOVE.
Eugene, OR
I TRIED THESE WITH MY DOGS AND MAYBE MY DOGS ARE TOO SMALL BUT THEY HAD PROBLEMS WHEN THE STICK GOT SMALLER THEY TRIED TO SWALLOW IT WHOLE CAUSING CHOCKING ISSUES. THEY REALLY LIKED THEM BUT I WAS SCARED THEY WERE GOING TO CHOCK
robin m.
robin m.
Peru, IN
Great way to get your dogs teeth cleaned and a treat at the same time. Great product and I highly recommend to everyone.
Karly C.
Karly C.
Clinton, AR
My dog loved these when he was a puppy! We would give them to him all the time. Now that he's larger we don't buy them because he can eat them in about 2 seconds. But for a smaller dog they are great.
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
Somerset, KY
I love this they r great for big dogs it takes mine a few days to wear them down.and they love them.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN
My dog is loves these bones. We always make sure she has one in her cage while we are at work during the day. She never finishes one.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Pensacola, FL
This product is great! My dogs love these. My little dog never finishes it, but my big one does. It's a nice treat for the dogs and also keeps them busy for awhile :)
Eugene, OR
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY CONCERNS ABOUT FEEDING RAWHIDE TO THEIR PETS?
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
I have a German Shepard puppy who loves to chew, is this a good product for her? Additionally, I know that most pet stores have these bones, but is there a certain store like Walmart that carries these as well? Is there coupons for this product?