Pet Shoppe Retractable Pet Leash uploaded by mariadelaluz z.

BY PET SHOPPE

Multi-Function Retractable Leash. Integrated Waste Bag Holder. Removable Flashlight. Extra Long 16 ft Length. Supports Dogs Up to 40 lbs This pet leash offers a no-slip grip, an integrated waste bag holder and a removable flashlight. Flashlight requires 3 AAA batteries . Waste bag not included. see more...

• Is the Pet Shoppe Retractable Pet Leash available for larger dogs...1 Answers
  • How does this leash differ from others 1 Answers
Pet Shoppe Retractable Pet Leash
  • "I've never seen one with a flashlight attached, but I do love these leashes." in 2 reviews
  • "I started using this product for Guru and he seems to like the free range length it has on it." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this product" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves the retractable option cause she loves to explore. " in 1 review
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
Pet Lover Expert
I love Pet Shoppe retractable pet leash they are great leashes and work great!! I use this for my dog to give her more leash at times!
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
For the most part, I really like this for my dog. I do love the fact they have a space for the bags - it makes it very convenient.
sinthia g.
I really Like where the release button is at, its very nice and easy to control unlike the ones with the buttons on top. the flashlight feature and safety feature is very nice when walking at night.i also like that there is a spot for waste bags. however i need to get a new one as being it jammed up on me 2 times!! thats the only bad thing i can think of about it! otherwise great leash and great features!!!
Carissa C.
Arlington, WA
I got this as a gift... at first i was thrown off with all the bulkiness; (is that even a word) since the one i was using was a lot smaller. but then Once i started using it It became my favorite! The flashlight made it a lot easier to take my dog out at night, while i also realized a lot of the bulk was because the leash is thicker and more durable. when u press the stop button for the leash no matter how hard ur dog trys the leash wont retract out!! everything is set up in the perfect spot; its my go to leash especialy for outings and runs!!!
Panacea T.
Las Vegas , NV
I bought one of these for my dog and it broke shortly after we got it and the bags are special so you have to buy only this kind of roll.
Andrea G.
I hate these leashes the wire gives you such a bad burn if you get tangled up with another dog. I have never seen one with a flash light attached to it though.
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
It is nice to have the bag holder, and the flash light is ok. Just a standard leash though.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
I've never seen one with a flashlight attached, but I do love these leashes. We've had two different kinds for our dog and the retractable is just so much more convenient. You don't have to be so close to your dog while they do their business. You can stand and let them go roam without being too close or too far away.
Sara M.
Essex, MD
I bought this leash for my dog and I love it. I love the fact that it has a flash light because I don't get home from work till late and we take a lot of night walks and the flash light comes in handy. Also, I love the fact that the poop bags are right inside the leash itself. Plus, the leash is really long when fully extended.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I wanted to love this leash, but it doesn't work for me. The area for bags doesn't hold a standard roll of bags, you kind of just have to individually shove them in there, then you wind up dropping them on the ground when you try to get one. Secondly, the flashlight isn't bright at all. It wasn't really even worth including it in the design.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How does this leash differ from others
Amy C.
Is the Pet Shoppe Retractable Pet Leash available for larger dogs over 40lbs too?