BY PET SHOPPE

Maximum Protection For Dogs Puppies Absorbent Gel Locks in Wetness in Seconds 4 Super Absorbent 5 Built-In Attractant 8 Drip Proof 10 5 Layers 50 Pads: 22 x 22 Each see more...

jo L.
Erie, PA
These were OK but I did find that big lots of all places has a AKC brand- 100 per pack cheaper. And doesn’t leak. So this is in a brand I’d be purchasing again anytime soon. Maybe it was just my experience it could’ve been a bad box but I won’t try It again
Sylviah S.
I LOVE these for my Chow.
While she's still a puppy I get the 'Large Dog' sizes because it tends to hold more pee. It says it can hold up to 4-1/2 cups! I can vouch for that. These are amazing I have yet to find another like this.
I find these at Petco but can't find them in other stores near me (like Fry's for example) and while they [fry's] have larger Quantities sizes they don't carry pads for larger breeds.
Other stores have one size fits all situation; so I would recommend this brand for larger pet owners like myself. Even though my chow chow is medium sized this brand does the job and doesn't leave a mess. She can pee on it about 3-4 times (heavy peeing) or about 4-6 time (small tinkles)
It's very efficient. My only concern is that it's not biodegradable :(
That's the reason for lack of 5 stars. I have tried the Eco-friendly brand they sell at petco as well but that's a different review.
Overall, 4 stars and I highly recommend for people with bigger dogs.
Madison L.
These are good for animals that aren't potty trained. These get used a lot at my vet, but you just have to be careful and not let the urine go through because that happens easily