BY PET SHOPPE

Maximum Protection For Dogs & Puppies. Absorbent Gel Locks in Wetness in Seconds. Super Absorbent. Built-In Attractant. Drip Proof. 5 Layers 50 Pads: 22" x 22" Each. see more...

• Do puppy pads work? I'm curious. I will be getting a pupp...2 Answers
Pet Shoppe Puppy Pads
  • "these were a huge staple for our small dog who wouldnt venture outside for a long while." in 1 review
Colleen S.
Henderson, NV
I use these for my two chihuahuas. They are an average size and they work fine. I've never had a problem with these puppy pads.
Maria A.
Pulaski, VA
My puppy Khaleesi was trade with this puppy pads never licked or nothing I have hard wood floor never stane the floor
jailine L.
Santa Clarita, CA
These training pads did help my dog, I will admit they are better products out there. But this one is not bad at all
emily l.
johnston, RI
I found these perfect, while training my dog it would fit perfect in the crate as well!
Kristen L.
These are pretty good puppy pads for a decent cost. They have absorbed pretty well.
Sarah G.
TBH I use puppy pads on the other side of my bed when my husband comes home drunk!!
Rosa S.
Miami Beach , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I had my puppy use these when I would run out of her usual brand late and night and walgreens was the only thing open. She always made it to them, they were very sturdy and never leaked. They also had no scent but didn't release any bad odor either. Were a bit expensive for being pee pads from a pharmacy but overall I think they got the job done.
Salina S.
Lodi, CA
Do puppy pads work? I'm curious. I will be getting a puppy tomorrow.