BY PET SHOPPE

Maximum Protection For Dogs & Puppies. Absorbent Gel Locks in Wetness in Seconds. Super Absorbent. Built-In Attractant. Drip Proof. 5 Layers 50 Pads: 22" x 22" Each. see more...

• Do puppy pads work? I'm curious. I will be getting a pupp...2 Answers
Pet Shoppe Puppy Pads
  • "these were a huge staple for our small dog who wouldnt venture outside for a long while." in 1 review
Kaylee L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use these with my puppy since she is low to the ground and can easily get sick. She's more of an inside dog and enjoys staying in the house. She occasionally goes out to get exercise and play but she prefers to do her business indoors! These pads are great, don't leak and hold a lot of number 1. These are made well too and don't tear easily.
Karen M.
VENICE, FL
It may just be me but I couldn't get it to work out with my pup. She went outside way better than she could even go on the pad....

It says 'built-in attractant' but it didn't seem to really do anything.... I would suggest a different brand at least.
Desiree V.
Bremerton, WA
I did the "proper training" with my little ones on these to try to get them togo glider to the door of our apartment. It was a nightmare. The dogs were not "attracted" to these, except for chewing on them. Not worth the money.
ariz c.
Chelsea, MA
My dog will pee on the pad but when my dog pees it seems the smell will be strong and smell the house up also i would recommend to wait till it dries or it will start to spill everywere once u lift it up to throw it away
Amanda S.
Rising Sun , IN
Howl is pad trained, but he hated these pads and would not go on them. He'd go next to them but not on them. We're definitely sticking with the Cadet brand!
lizz c.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These give a spot for your dog to use the bathroom although I think they do not fully train your dog to go only in the spot but it does help somewhat
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
These were a huge staple for our small dog who wouldn't venture outside for a long while. they were super absorbent and definitely got the job done.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
Great puppy pads for the price. Very similar to more expensive pee pads from larger retailers. Another great offering from Walgreens!
Kari E.
Maumelle, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use these for our chihuahuas because we are gone at work for long periods. They absorb really well and last all day for them
Colleen S.
Henderson, NV
I use these for my two chihuahuas. They are an average size and they work fine. I've never had a problem with these puppy pads.
Salina S.
Lodi, CA
Do puppy pads work? I'm curious. I will be getting a puppy tomorrow.