Angie K.
Angie K.
College Cor, OH

How sturdy are the bags?
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
July 7, 2016, 3:41 p.m.
They are pretty thin, so not that sturdy but they are sturdy enough
Dusty W.
Dusty W.
June 2, 2014, 3:56 p.m.
My 100 lb. pooch poos like a buffalo and I've never even had to double bag. Love them!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
May 31, 2014, 3:05 a.m.
I've never had any issues with them tearing. They seem to be very sturdy but they also are easy to separate from the other bags when you need one. No trouble finding the seam to tear.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
May 7, 2014, 4:01 p.m.
From my experience, the bags are pretty sturdy. I've never gotten any unwanted mess on my hands from picking up my Boxers poo. Never had any problems.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
April 29, 2014, 3:55 p.m.
I have a 75lb Lab (so obviously his mess is pretty proportionally sized). These bags hold it with no problem, never had a single one even stretch they are that sturdy. Plus the bags are a pretty good thickness so there is no worry about anything getting through onto you.
LaToya M.
LaToya M.
April 24, 2014, 7:31 p.m.
The bags in my opinion are very sturdy. They are a nice size as well.
Tina W.
Tina W.
July 7, 2013, 2:55 a.m.
The bags are very sturdy and long enough to tie a knot in them !! very good product !!
Jesse K.
Jesse K.
June 4, 2013, 6:17 p.m.
Very study, but some of the off brands i can't really speak on
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
May 28, 2013, 3:31 p.m.
Very sturdy! Thick enough that when I tie them up it masks any lingering smells for the duration of our walk!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
May 15, 2013, 12:30 a.m.
Very sturdy, plus you can find less expensive replacements that fit too. Even biodegradable if you like :)
Giselle J.
Giselle J.
April 27, 2013, 3:14 a.m.
Very sturdy!! I recommend them!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
March 6, 2013, 10:57 a.m.
Sturdy enough that I have yet to poke my finger through one lol. You can also buy refill bags that aren't the same brand if you find these aren't durable enough.

Join Now