Angie K.
Angie K.
College Cor, OH
How sturdy are the bags?
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
1 year, 2 months ago
They are pretty thin, so not that sturdy but they are sturdy enough
Dusty W.
Dusty W.
3 years, 3 months ago
My 100 lb. pooch poos like a buffalo and I've never even had to double bag. Love them!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Surprise, AZ
3 years, 3 months ago
I've never had any issues with them tearing. They seem to be very sturdy but they also are easy to separate from the other bags when you need one. No trouble finding the seam to tear.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
3 years, 4 months ago
From my experience, the bags are pretty sturdy. I've never gotten any unwanted mess on my hands from picking up my Boxers poo. Never had any problems.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Slidell, La
3 years, 4 months ago
I have a 75lb Lab (so obviously his mess is pretty proportionally sized). These bags hold it with no problem, never had a single one even stretch they are that sturdy. Plus the bags are a pretty good thickness so there is no worry about anything getting through onto you.
LaToya M.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
3 years, 4 months ago
The bags in my opinion are very sturdy. They are a nice size as well.
Tina W.
Tina W.
Lake Country, B.C
4 years, 2 months ago
The bags are very sturdy and long enough to tie a knot in them !! very good product !!
Jesse K.
Jesse K.
Horsham, Pa
4 years, 3 months ago
Very study, but some of the off brands i can't really speak on
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 3 months ago
Very sturdy! Thick enough that when I tie them up it masks any lingering smells for the duration of our walk!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
4 years, 4 months ago
Very sturdy, plus you can find less expensive replacements that fit too. Even biodegradable if you like :)
Giselle J.
Giselle J.
National City, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
Very sturdy!! I recommend them!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
4 years, 6 months ago
Sturdy enough that I have yet to poke my finger through one lol. You can also buy refill bags that aren't the same brand if you find these aren't durable enough.